User Controls

Typical disgusting Millenicucks complain about their family not giving them money

Donald Trump Black Hole

Folks, what the fuck is wrong with these people? They are both in their 30s, but behave like spoiled infants.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    I just don't get why everyone is shocked to hear the "royal family" are a bunch of old school racists who hate non-whites.

Also if that's truly your takeaway from that you're a retard.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    I'm pretty sure they hate her cos she's trashy and low class. I mean are you for real, she's not even black.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    That's what you get for being a fucking ginger...a mongrel wife and disowned by your family.

...fucking gingers.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson That's what you get for being a fucking ginger…a mongrel wife and disowned by your family.

…fucking gingers.

honestly surprised he made it out of Afghanistan in one piece
    Ghost Black Hole
    They kinda got fucked over.fucking reptiles I would leave too. I would rather be poor than be a reptile it looks gay as fuck and they don't even speak normal english in private they speak some molocian olde english dialect that only they can understand so not even MI5 or the russians can understand what they really say.

They have the most awkward and weird social rituals it's like watching an alien try to pretend to be a monkey because it thinks that's how humans act.

Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Reptillian news
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Donald Trump I'm pretty sure they hate her cos she's trashy and low class. I mean are you for real, she's not even black.

she's just a mouthy bitch who doesn't take their weird rules and etiquette as seriously as they do, as far as I know the only people actually complaining about her not being white enough are her and 4chan
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Diana left Harry money though...

Also we expect this kind of bullshit drama in the south when cousins marry each other for generations and then all the sudden an outsider slips in.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    what's the point of this thread? Just that this was a thing? I didn't watch but the summation was pretty tame. Definitely glossed over a lot and just talked about the weird ass climate. Fuck the monarchy, cracks in the crown are a good thing and to say otherwise is overt cuckoldery.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo what's the point of this thread?

You're right, how dare I post.
    I always keep a bag of flies in my pocket when I visit the royal family.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson That's what you get for being a fucking ginger…a mongrel wife and disowned by your family.

…fucking gingers.

she's really pretty actually. And fuck royalty I don't understand especially why americans are so concerened with the royal family and watching the royal weddings ect..
    Antifa Member African Astronaut
    Originally posted by frala Diana left Harry money though…

Also we expect this kind of bullshit drama in the south when cousins marry each other for generations and then all the sudden an outsider slips in.

What's it like having webbed toes? Can you swim faster?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Antifa Member What's it like having webbed toes? Can you swim faster?

probably thats why ducks have webbed toes you dumbass

whats it like being a total faggot? oh wait you've already told us, everyday..
    Originally posted by Antifa Member What's it like having webbed toes? Can you swim faster?

I’m not gonna feed into your incest fetish ok.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ I always keep a bag of flies in my pocket when I visit the royal family.

Do you tie them yourself?

Does the royal family mind if you fish in the moat?
    Originally posted by frala I’m not gonna feed into your incest fetish ok.

Oh sure, but you'll feed your brother's incest fetish no problem.
    Originally posted by Antifa Member Oh sure, but you'll feed your brother's incest fetish no problem.

Don’t be jealous!
    Originally posted by frala Don’t be jealous!

Well your brother is pretty fucking hot.
Jump to Top