User Controls

I only get 2G at work!

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Did I make this thread already?

Well just in case I didn't or you didn't read it I will type it up anyways.

I only get 2G at work.
    Which is not enough G to even load NIS over the course of a 20 minute break.
    Quite honestly it is one of the shittiest things about my new job.
    I won't be surprised to find out that I can't even take calls although I haven't tried yet.
    There is wifi at work but I am unlikely to get the password for it.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Just ask for the password
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    lol bruh wtf that must b sum country bumpkim bullshit. even in rural il I get service most of the time
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Don't you have WiFi at home? Also,what phone do you have, depending on the model i could help you install a special ROM that comes with WiFi auditing tools. With those you can just run the tools when you're at work, collect handshakes/keys and crack Access Points. If you manage that, you'll have free WiFi.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Originally posted by Sophie Don't you have WiFi at home? Also,what phone do you have, depending on the model i could help you install a special ROM that comes with WiFi auditing tools. With those you can just run the tools when you're at work, collect handshakes/keys and crack Access Points. If you manage that, you'll have free WiFi.

LG G8x Thin Q
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Q!
    I'm suggesting it's probably not a good idea to use their wifi to visit Niggasin.space
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    its probably 1.4 G cuz with Biden in office we already know 2000 is 1400 so its only logical that 2.0 is the same as 1.4
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    but hay look man he's spending 1.9 trillion on our economy and says its gonna make a trillion dolla's so he should be able to get better interwebs with the profits
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy LG G8x Thin Q

Does it run Android?
Jump to Top