User Controls

Vinnie tried to look smart and I destroyed him

Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    When a stupid Nonce coffee serving pedo thinks he knows anything about the stock market.

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny maybe my chink methematics is different from your brit methematics but im pretty sure tesla and amazon are TWO, TWO of the most "fluid" "share options" that are great because they "fluctuate".

please teach me what does "fluid" means to a companys share.

and whats a "share options" ? is it like shares in a stock ?

and how do they fluctuate ? from my non-expert observation their pretty solid on their upward trajectory.

pls teach me how to day trade, i dont want to be stuck making coffee all my lives.

Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Lol look at the illiterate chinese spastic trying to look smart.

"Fluid", the price being able to move rapidly as opposed to waiting months/ years for maturity.

I'll break it down cause you're a fucking retard and I take pleasure in humiliating you.

Tesla share price last middle of Dec $400 give or take.

Come January, $800

Each share has doubled.!

You look stupid now, me rich, you can't even serve coffee.

STUPID SLIT EYED NONCE CUNT!

I am the king. 😎😎😎

Ghost Black Hole
    the king of nonces
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Vinny is stupid.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Antifa Member African Astronaut
    Lol wow what a dumb chink
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Ghost the king of nonces

lol@ OP thanking this post

guess it's official
    Originally posted by aldra lol@ OP thanking this post

guess it's official

Vinny is king of the nonces what are you on about?

Fail
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe I am the king. 😎😎😎

hurr durr
    Antifa Member African Astronaut
    Nile bump
    Originally posted by aldra hurr durr

Oh, I missed that. Good point lol.

Anyways let's get something straight the Nonce alt was me and I was merely trolling Rabbit weed amongst others with a picture of the biggest Nonce on here. I have strived to make this forum aware of the vile filth and scum that needs eradicating.

Hell I even made the NIS Nonce list to make people aware. Also I've passed information the FEDs on certain members who are being actively investigated. I'm not ashamed of that whatsoever.

If Lanny won't do anything then a few of us will and already have.
    Nile bump
    wat about that time u listed Issue313 on the Nonce list when he just likes ponies?

Obviously a racially motivated personal attack.
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Anyways let's get something straight the Nonce alt was me and I was merely trolling Rabbit weed

I think everyone knew, just calling each other nonces before getting called one yourself was like mutually assured noncestruction
    Originally posted by Nile wat about that time u listed Issue313 on the Nonce list when he just likes ponies?

Obviously a racially motivated personal attack.

I put Soy on the list for liking ponies but removed him. He was just eccentric and I feel bad for that. He's a good human in hindsight.
    Originally posted by aldra I think everyone knew, just calling each other nonces before getting called one yourself was like mutually assured noncestruction

Lol the spanish noncequition.
    to be fair MLP fandom is a pretty good predictor for future noncehood
    What happened to soy anyway I liked him. I couldn't keep up with the mass alt breeding everyone was engaging in.
    he's still around, building walls and stuff
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Stop it. Please.
    Originally posted by mmQ Stop it. Please.

nonce fatigue
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra lol@ OP thanking this post

guess it's official

screen capped
Jump to Top