User Controls

April is showing her daughter the ropes

Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Folks, this is a man's world. She needs to suck that dick as good as momma' does if she's going to survive.

"Da big bucks" - Wariat.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    How old is the daughter?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Stop referring to me by name like we know each other. Smh get a job, ya lonely loser.

Originally posted by Sophie How old is the daughter?

Old enough to beat ur frail ass lil internet big boy.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I won't even touch THIS thread.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by stl1 I won't even touch THIS thread.

Oh right. Like all the guys who haven't touched ur daughter. Smh get out of here u worthless pussy
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Stop referring to me by name like we know each other. Smh get a job, ya lonely loser.

Mm, i do like it when they're fiesty.
    Johns?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Please. When she can pick u up & body slam u on the ground ..there's ur sign. Lil gray munchkin boy.
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Please. When she can pick u up & body slam u on the ground ..there's ur sign. Lil gray munchkin boy.

Oh i see, she's a fucking beached whale,like her mom. Must run in the family, you have my heartfelt condolences.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Right. Move along, freakshow.
    Nile bump
    Rather bad taste this thread, no?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Sophie How old is the daughter?

aprils daughter is 16 so legal in your country
    Originally posted by Nile Rather bad taste this thread, no?

Just like all your threads you non entity.
    Originally posted by Sophie Oh i see, she's a fucking beached whale,like her mom. Must run in the family, you have my heartfelt condolences.

shes young enough to where she can turn it around, she only kinda chubby but nothing like her mom but she better do something quick because after 25 its downhill for her daughter for sure. She's just kinda fat, I knew this girl that was 15 that was just like Aprils daughter, kinda trashy and a loud mouth and loves hanging with older guy and doing drugs.

one of my ex gf's chzboogerz was kinda like that except not trashy, she was chubby but young enough to where it wasn't that bad but once she moved here to austin she quit being the sweet dirty christian girl that was happy to see me, instead she got radicalized and got shitty knuckle tats and a septum piercing and seemed dead inside,

while me on the other hand despite living here in austin I've always tried to make myself better and not succumb to liberal scum while still keeping my central texas trad style.
    Nile bump
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Just like all your threads you non entity.

You're a trashy af scrub, and are dumb as well.

Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Just like all your threads you non entity.

i think its a funny thread remember when we went off on Aprils daughter a couple of months ago, you know she was mad and pulling out her fake red hair, but thats what she gets for being an idiot. She's attacked me before I even knew who the hell she was, typically you have to have some kind of personal beef for personal attacks which I'm all for but she just came out of the wood work like larry loser and hey paige just talking shit for no reason.

She literally made fun of my families dog dying, its like why even post in my thread about that if you're just going to be a cunt, but then expect to not be treated like a fat ho, which she is.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i think its a funny thread remember when we went off on Aprils daughter a couple of months ago, you know she was mad and pulling out her fake red hair, but thats what she gets for being an idiot. She's attacked me before I even knew who the hell she was, typically you have to have some kind of personal beef for personal attacks which I'm all for but she just came out of the wood work like larry loser and hey paige just talking shit for no reason.

She literally made fun of my families dog dying, its like why even post in my thread about that if you're just going to be a cunt, but then expect to not be treated like a fat ho, which she is.

I have nothing personal against anyone but the pedos. Whenever I make threads like these or other related ones it's just banter. The more the person reacts, the more amusing it is for myself. Harmless "personal" fun. If they take it to heart then it only serves for more hilarity.
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Stop referring to me by name like we know each other. Smh get a job, ya lonely loser.

bitch your daughter is a 16 year old lil piglet, she can be taken down easily
    word on the street by the methadone clinic apirls daughter is called "the irish slammer" because she's short and stout and the only reason why guys talk to her is to get their coveed dicks sucked, thats how the lil bitch got coveed and infected her mom.
Jump to Top