User Controls

Vinny is obessed with me

Antifa Member African Astronaut
    I very seldom respond to him because he just isn't interesting or intelligent.

But he keeps replying to me

I don't remember the last time I even mentioned his name

Livin rent free in this chink's head lol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    inb4 he posts his homoerotic fantasies in here
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Pretty sure it's because ur an easy target for a joke, son.
    I am of the opinion that its the other way around, just like you are obsessed with canyrain for some reason.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian I am of the opinion that its the other way around, just like you are obsessed with canyrain for some reason.

Candyrein is just easy to troll.

Not trolling her would be like ignoring grandma's little bowl of mints on the table.

Eat a mint, you're happy, grandma is happy.
    hmmmm. another thread with my name on it.

§m£ÂgØLs head is like skidrow.
    Originally posted by Antifa Member inb4 he posts his homoerotic fantasies in here
    ↑ sees homoeroticsm where homoeroticsm are none.

clearly terminally homosexualated.
    Originally posted by Antifa Member inb4 he posts his homoerotic fantasies in here
    You see what kind of motherfucker this homosexual is?
    Originally posted by Antifa Member Vinny is just easy to troll.
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Lol I live in his head rent free. Apparently I got sacked for noncing a kid or some shit wtf? His rage has led him to imagine things.

Stupid coffee servant.

Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Lol I live in his head rent free. Apparently I got sacked for noncing a kid or some shit wtf? His rage has led him to imagine things.

Stupid coffee servant.

*Pedophile coffee servant

This dude has actually posted nude kiddie pics here and lanny still won't ban him...
    *stupid pedophile coffee servant
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Antifa Member *Pedophile coffee servant

This dude has actually posted nude kiddie pics here and lanny still won't ban him…

Lol FBI have opened a case on a few individuals on here don't worry.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Lol FBI have opened a case on a few individuals on here don't worry.

Probably the dissidents, not the pedos.
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Lol FBI have opened a case on a few individuals on here don't worry.

Yeah lol they'll get what's coming to them
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian You see what kind of motherfucker this homosexual is?

fatherfucker cum unclefucker.
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Lol I live in his head rent free. Apparently I got sacked for noncing a kid or some shit wtf? His rage has led him to imagine things.

Stupid coffee servant.

why were you sacked then ?
Jump to Top