User Controls

I FUCKING HATE LYING WHORES

MY MACAROONS WERE INSANE BITCH
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    pics?
    Post pix you submissive cocksucker. Shit thread, useless without pix.

Literal shit eater.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Antifa Member African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Joseph R. Biden Jr, 46th President of the United States of America MY MACAROONS WERE INSANE BITCH
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Post pix you submissive cocksucker. Shit thread, useless without pix.

Literal shit eater.

It's an inside joke you wouldn't get it
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Post pix you submissive cocksucker. Shit thread, useless without pix.

Literal shit eater.

WE AT THEM ALL. THAT'S THE REASON. I MADE THEM LAST WEEK AND THEY WERE DELICIOUS AND THEY DIDN'T SURVIVE. NOW SHE'S FUCKING TALKING SHIT? WHAT THE SHIT? WHAT THE FUCK? HOW ABOUT DON'T EAT 4 MACAROONS IF YOU THOUGHT THEY WERE SO BAD, BITCH?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Loser
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    all women have a backup plan in case. its in the handbook.

we are not spossed to know about the rules or the handbook because its a secret,, thats rule #1
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Hi April
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Ello hunny.
    Originally posted by Joseph R. Biden Jr, 46th President of the United States of America WE AT THEM ALL. THAT'S THE REASON. I MADE THEM LAST WEEK AND THEY WERE DELICIOUS AND THEY DIDN'T SURVIVE. NOW SHE'S FUCKING TALKING SHIT? WHAT THE SHIT? WHAT THE FUCK? HOW ABOUT DON'T EAT 4 MACAROONS IF YOU THOUGHT THEY WERE SO BAD, BITCH?

What a cunt dude. I can't stand people who so can so easily insult a man's macaroons. Show some fucking class.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. False rage from the classless.
    Originally posted by Antifa Member What a cunt dude. I can't stand people who so can so easily insult a man's macaroons. Show some fucking class.

I MADE THE BEST CHOCOLATE GANACHE. THEY WERE FUCKING PERFECT. SHE IS A LYING ASS FUCKING WHORE.
    Originally posted by Joseph R. Biden Jr, 46th President of the United States of America I MADE THE BEST CHOCOLATE GANACHE. THEY WERE FUCKING PERFECT. SHE IS A LYING ASS FUCKING WHORE.

It probably just means that you are an unfit partner for reproduction, and a failure of a man. Were you worth a shit, she would overlook the small details.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. Couple of dweebs raging about inadequate reaction to their own inadequacy
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian It probably just means that you are an unfit partner for reproduction, and a failure of a man. Were you worth a shit, she would overlook the small details.

SHE'S NOT EVEN MY SIGNIFICANT OTHER, SHE'S IN OUR CIRCLE RETARD
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Lol. Couple of dweebs raging about inadequate reaction to their own inadequacy

Oh look here comes queen dweeb little debbie
    Originally posted by Joseph R. Biden Jr, 46th President of the United States of America SHE'S NOT EVEN MY SIGNIFICANT OTHER, SHE'S IN OUR CIRCLE RETARD

Tell someone who gives a fuck.

You can explain to a monkey who it is that you actually are; none of this interests me. You can tell your grandmother, too, maybe she will even believe you.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Tell someone who gives a fuck.

You can explain to a monkey who it is that you actually are; none of this interests me. You can tell your grandmother, too, maybe she will even believe you.

This is a long response for someone who 'doesn't give a fuck'
    Originally posted by Antifa Member This is a long response for someone who 'doesn't give a fuck'

You're homosexual scourge and a shame to your family. Were honour killings legal in your jurisdiction, you would already be beheaded many years ago.

"wah wah long reply because shit on the internet is relevant wah" Stay butthurt, fellow ass-ripped space nigger. Nobody can hear your ass-torn screams in space, faggot.
Jump to Top