User Controls

Cleaning and organizing my room

Haven't done this since I moved here so that was like four months ago

It's starting to look pretty good

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    What a shit hole cock nose, you look really poor. Why is there loads of wires, fucking Autistic retard.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe What a shit hole cock nose, you look really poor. Why is there loads of wires, fucking Autistic retard.

Goblin faced retard has never heard of Serial Experiments Lain
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Empty tissue box on the table next to the 1 person mattress.
    Lol
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    You mean your mom is
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Yeah, doesn't your mom make you clean your room?
    Antifa Member African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe What a shit hole cock nose, you look really poor. Why is there loads of wires, fucking Autistic retard.

All he owns are electronics and boxes lmao

Doesn't even have curtains
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Opie looks really poor/ retarded
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Antifa Member All he owns are electronics and boxes lmao

Doesn't even have curtains

Unless hes a master troll hes really fucking retarded
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    For OP owning a chair and a plywood desk would be a significant improvement in his quality of life.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Make sure you extract all the cum and poop socks from the crevices
    Originally posted by Solstice Make sure you extract all the cum and poop socks from the crevices

whats a poop sock?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby whats a poop sock?

A sock you wipe your arse with you dumb diswashing cunt.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby whats a poop sock?

It's a sock you hold up to your asshole and poop into so you don't have to leave your computer/video games to go to the toilet
    Originally posted by Solstice It's a sock you hold up to your asshole and poop into so you don't have to leave your computer/video games to go to the toilet

Solstice confirmed for most mentally ill person here
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    My living space is very clean and serene, unlike your shit sock roach infested shithole

Originally posted by Robert Mugabe A sock you wipe your arse with you dumb diswashing cunt.

looks like you have a lot of experience with poop socks you skinner

Originally posted by Solstice It's a sock you hold up to your asshole and poop into so you don't have to leave your computer/video games to go to the toilet

thats what I thought, not that I've ever done that
    Originally posted by Hentai master 2002 Solstice confirmed for most mentally ill person here

Everyone already knows that about me yet I'm still not as fucked up as you are.
    Originally posted by Hentai master 2002 My living space is very clean and serene, unlike your shit sock roach infested shithole

Scruffy twat, toxoplasmosis shit hole. Lol still playing on a PS2 whilst I have a PS5.

I SEE POOR PEOPLE.
Jump to Top