User Controls

Stains on your credit report

Zanick #2 Houston [my concurrently tip-tilted dermestidae]
    A few years ago, I visited Boston with my father. He forgot to bring his wallet and insisted that I request a temporary credit line increase from Chase. This was granted generously.

We maxed out my card before they lowered it again and had a great time. He never gave me a dime for this, and now it’s a chargeoff that will haunt me well into my late retirement.

My takeaway from this experience is that my father should never be trusted. I really liked that card.
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Zanick #2 A few years ago, I visited Boston with my father. He forgot to bring his wallet and insisted that I request a temporary credit line increase from Chase. This was granted generously.

We maxed out my card before they lowered it again and had a great time. He never gave me a dime for this, and now it’s a chargeoff that will haunt me well into my late retirement.

My takeaway from this experience is that my father should never be trusted. I really liked that card.

Chillens are good for organs and credit.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    How much cocaine and hookers did you buy to max out a credit card in one trip
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    wat was ur limit
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀rabbitwe­ed ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ not enough

now fuck me in my asshole in payment for my consultation fee

How about i slit your throat and fuck your corpse
    Antifa Member African Astronaut
    Can confirm that OP banks at Chase
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    If you would just quit jacking off over your credit report, you wouldn't have those stains on it.

Control yourself!
Jump to Top