User Controls

Men who don't have a strong female role model are often mysoginists

Antifa Member African Astronaut
    Its true and explains a good portion of you mommy problem fucks.

I have two moms and a dad :)
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    My mom is kinda a bitch and it made me hate women
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    I always thought it was the opposite? Most serial (lady) killers hate their mothers. Gary Ridgeway, Edmund Kemper. Overbearing matriarchal types that ridicule their sons for bedwetting etc.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe I always thought it was the opposite? Most serial (lady) killers hate their mothers. Gary Ridgeway, Edmund Kemper. Overbearing matriarchal types that ridicule their sons for bedwetting etc.

Yeah i always figured that being with a woman will just lead to constant nagging and crticisim and getting assigned to endless tasks and honey-do lists basically. Most of them are entitled and ungrateful and never satisfied.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    if she aint muddin and bitchin about the deep state whilst totin a gun I won't vote for her.
    Ghost Black Hole
    my mom used to do cocaine and fight everyone with her steel toed work boots. We are chill though we smoke weed on zoom together
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe I always thought it was the opposite? Most serial (lady) killers hate their mothers. Gary Ridgeway, Edmund Kemper. Overbearing matriarchal types that ridicule their sons for bedwetting etc.

It's a safe bet that when §m£ÂgØL or Hiki say something, more or less the opposite is true.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    My mom is an amazing person and I still know these bitxhes be wack because I hold them to a higher standard.

Also sploo had a very strong mother and weak father and became misogynistic

You sometimes make blanket statements that might have an iota of truth but clearly far from an absolute truth

Yeah but those aren't strong female role models. Just because you have a mother in your life doesn't necessarily mean you have a good role model. Making fun of your kid for wetting the bed is some real horrible shit to do as a mother.

The same goes for women without a strong male role model.

I mean there are for sure traits more common in one side than the other, but I think most of it is just a communication difference rather than some inherent personality trait set in what type of genitals and hormones you have. Men bitch just as much inside their own heads, and women are JUST as violent as men but don't have the strength to do things like mug people on the street or sustainably beat their husbands without getting pummeled into the floor by said husband.

There are always exceptions too. A lot of women know when to bite their tongue. A lot of men don't put on some macho dickhead air. I dunno. I think we can recognize the differences without being like "Women are XXX way" and "Men are XXX way." It just creates these expectations of people in our heads, which is the foundation for any kind of bigotry. It's a very thin line between recognizing patterns/objective biological differences, and having some kind of discriminatory mindset towards certain people, even if you are actually nice/kind to those types of people.

That's how you become the drunk uncle embarrassing himself by speaking his mind. I think it's better just to take people at face value. "Samantha is a naggy bitch." "Victoria is a naggy bitch". etc. Otherwise you end up with "Women are naggy bitches" and that's no good. You can get laid with an attitude like that, but good luck finding a woman who will put up with that mindset for the long term.
    Originally posted by Sudo My mom is an amazing person and I still know these bitxhes be wack because I hold them to a higher standard.

You sometimes make blanket statements that might have an iota of truth but clearly far from an absolute truth

Chill the fuck out bucko

sit down

take a deep breath

relax under my blanket statements
    Originally posted by l a n n i e - l a r p s - a s - a - l a o t i a n - l a d y b o y - d o i n g - l a p d a n c e s - o n - l e z b i a n - l e p r e c h a u n s - l o v e - l a n c e s i want to hear more stories about how you enjoy having mens cocks in your asshole

tell about the origin of this need. was it your mother or father that started out sodomizing you. or some other member of your household. the school janitor? a complete random stranger.

IDK I just wanted to know what a cock up the ass felt like. Turns out it's just okay.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by Ghost my mom used to do cocaine and fight everyone with her steel toed work boots. We are chill though we smoke weed on zoom together

pic's of mom?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Sudo My mom is an amazing person and I still know these bitxhes be wack because I hold them to a higher standard.

Sploos parents were both pushover losers.. the guy died from an immodium and couldn't get his dick wet, a job, graduate highschool, and his only friend was roshambo..
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Antifa Member Yeah but those aren't strong female role models. Just because you have a mother in your life doesn't necessarily mean you have a good role model. Making fun of your kid for wetting the bed is some real horrible shit to do as a mother.

The same goes for women without a strong male role model.

I mean there are for sure traits more common in one side than the other, but I think most of it is just a communication difference rather than some inherent personality trait set in what type of genitals and hormones you have. Men bitch just as much inside their own heads, and women are JUST as violent as men but don't have the strength to do things like mug people on the street or sustainably beat their husbands without getting pummeled into the floor by said husband.

There are always exceptions too. A lot of women know when to bite their tongue. A lot of men don't put on some macho dickhead air. I dunno. I think we can recognize the differences without being like "Women are XXX way" and "Men are XXX way." It just creates these expectations of people in our heads, which is the foundation for any kind of bigotry. It's a very thin line between recognizing patterns/objective biological differences, and having some kind of discriminatory mindset towards certain people, even if you are actually nice/kind to those types of people.

That's how you become the drunk uncle embarrassing himself by speaking his mind. I think it's better just to take people at face value. "Samantha is a naggy bitch." "Victoria is a naggy bitch". etc. Otherwise you end up with "Women are naggy bitches" and that's no good. You can get laid with an attitude like that, but good luck finding a woman who will put up with that mindset for the long term.

Tl dr
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Sploos parents were both pushover losers.. the guy died from an immodium and couldn't get his dick wet, a job, graduate highschool, and his only friend was roshambo..

Don't talk about yourself like that
    Originally posted by Antifa Member I have two moms

That's gay.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    having a single mother is one of the most accurate predictors of criminality in boys
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Sploos parents were both pushover losers.. the guy died from an immodium and couldn't get his dick wet, a job, graduate highschool, and his only friend was roshambo..

did you graduate high school?
    Originally posted by aldra having a single mother is one of the most accurate predictors of criminality in boys

This isn't about criminality tho. This is about misogyny/misandry specifically.

I've never met a guy who hated women and didn't have some kind of issue with the women in their family.
    Originally posted by Antifa Member I've never met a guy who hated women and didn't have some kind of issue with the women in their family.

Not sure what that "proves" or what the point is...that can really apply to anything...if all you have had is bad experiences with nogs for example you might hate nogs, if all you have had is bad experiences with neighbors you might hate/avoid dealing with any neighbors etc.

It's quite normal to learn from bad experiences and avoid similar circumstances/people in the future.

I agree with the poster though who mentioned the fact a lot of serial killers/rapists etc had a STRONG maternal figure in their life.
Jump to Top