User Controls

Making actual love to a woman is the best feeling ever

Sex is like a shitty drug..like a physical way to relieve your anger. afterwards you have to be with someone you know you aren't going to wanna be with the rest of your life. Sex with a woman you love is beautiful. Its like you claw at each others skin. You feel one another and bond in a wonderful way like the world is so cold and full of shitty people but together your warm, not alone. I dont think any of you niggers feel that or understand that. You just talk about logic and reason like life makes sense and is easy to understand
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Sir slappy the sea turtle Sex is like a shitty drug..like a physical way to relieve your anger. afterwards you have to be with someone you know you aren't going to wanna be with the rest of your life. Sex with a woman you love is beautiful. Its like you claw at each others skin. You feel one another and bond in a wonderful way like the world is so cold and full of shitty people but together your warm, not alone. I dont think any of you niggers feel that or understand that. You just talk about logic and reason like life makes sense and is easy to understand

I have known this feel. That being said, life, the universe and everything has a logic to it and makes sense if you have an IQ above 125.
    Originally posted by Sophie I have known this feel. That being said, life, the universe and everything has a logic to it and makes sense if you have an IQ above 125.

Yeah, the logic is 42. Though it would take a brain the size of a planet to... oh shit.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    My favorite part of making love is the part where she screams for me to stop.

My favorite part of making love is digging the body out of the ground.

My favorite part of making love is pretending I'm the guy in the video.

My favorite part of making love is waking up.

My favorite part of making love is the way the baby shakes it's rattle.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    ^ SSRI induced madness beginning to fruition into its final stages.
    Originally posted by Malice ^ SSRI induced madness beginning to fruition into its final stages.

sigma beta phi delta sorority invitation
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    haha gay
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Well, not a woman, but yeah... it's ironic I come across this thread at this moment when I feel so lonely, and have been ruminating over the past so much (all the time, but right now to a great degree). I'll always wonder what my life could have been like had I not have fucked it up. I'll always think about the times, not just the love making/sex, but the closeness, the bonding, the laughter, and good times I threw away being a fucked up retard. *sigh* I deserve what I have now though... part of me, a fragment of hope still lives that maybe one day I can fix what I destroyed. Probably not, but what can ya do... I'll always be a sappy faglord.
    I like having sex while tripping.
    Originally posted by Sophie I have known this feel. That being said, life, the universe and everything has a logic to it and makes sense if you have an IQ above 125.
    i had no idea bud
    Originally posted by Malice
    I am far from normal. I guess because i dont smoke meth stick my dick in cats and jack off to little girls im not the norm here : (
    I just get sensitive when drinking..pondering the beautiful women of my past. Clare sarah jamey..my jamz (thats how you spell it) and autumn. My loves..i pray to sweet mother mary that i find another woman that's worth loving and is a beautiful sexy little slut wolverine in bed. I will wife her and treat her like a queen
    Originally posted by Sir slappy the sea turtle jack off to little girls im not the norm here

Yo, YO. Compared to me, Malice is a normie as well tbh.
    Originally posted by Discount Whore Yeah, the logic is 42. Though it would take a brain the size of a planet to… oh shit.

An organic brain the size of a planet would be highly inefficient. Considering that when you stub your toe it takes about half a second for your brain to process it and make you react, you can see how a larger brain with neurons extended far beyond that wouldn't really work. Now if we had a CPU the size of a planet and we connected all the parts with a super conductive material, and we could keep it cool somehow then we could compute some real shit.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    idc fuc tht sht
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top