User Controls

Our Community Needs Fresh Blood.

Bradley Black Hole
    We lack new members, Totse and to a much lower extent Zoklet, functioned as a means to bring people into our community. "How to build a bomb" on google SEO redirected to Bad Ideas & I myself found Zoklet through Research Chemicals in the BLTC.

Surely we have somethin to offer. I am engaged in several small time hustles, I would be interested in SWIMing despite having fear of telling on SWIM.

Surely you have something to contribute, Mudfarmer?

I am not part of any other forums aside from Reddit, we need to bring people we don't know to this site in order to stop the incest of the same 16 circle jerkers.

Other than bluelight or shroomery IDK where we'd hit. Brainstorm and let's try to get a few members. Bonus points if they know you in real life and later DOX you. I have two gang friends who are part of this site, but mostly observe and use it to see how gay the true side of Bradley is.

Thoughts/discuss/go fuck yourself/happy saturday.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ebola Cola Houston
    enigma wouldnt let me mod the UFO forum yet I brought many clipping scans and uploaded to &totse or wrote the up on text.

a bunch of computer geeks and squares that were bigger mental bullies than the physical types that pushed them around at school.

then of course the 90s and early 2k came around and schools got bullied by crazy former 4.0gpa learning how to make meth and weapons in their backyards and jocks to a second stance to the little guy.

the Internet also came along and it was never the same. because now it was people everywhere at once in real time. not post a message and come back the next day for a response but minutes later.

most people couldn't write a bat file let alone code. they just show pictures of their lunch and how right Mark Zukerburgs politics are in tune with the world.
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    We need to get rid of cock nose/ rat face and all the pedos.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe We need to get rid of cock nose/ rat face and all the pedos.

Impossible. We attract the bottom 10% of society, ufnortunately they're part of that with us.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ebola Cola enigma wouldnt let me mod the UFO forum yet I brought many clipping scans and uploaded to &totse or wrote the up on text.

a bunch of computer geeks and squares that were bigger mental bullies than the physical types that pushed them around at school.

then of course the 90s and early 2k came around and schools got bullied by crazy former 4.0gpa learning how to make meth and weapons in their backyards and jocks to a second stance to the little guy.

the Internet also came along and it was never the same. because now it was people everywhere at once in real time. not post a message and come back the next day for a response but minutes later.

most people couldn't write a bat file let alone code. they just show pictures of their lunch and how right Mark Zukerburgs politics are in tune with the world.

ya that's me but i like forums cuz i know how to rhit refresh and have 60 tabvs open while i eat lollipops and listen to music on youtube and smoke midgrade

get at me cuz

i have a friend in africa who i dapped into my gang as our unoffficial african ambassador edrissa the good african and this nigga loves fat white girls and seeing them holding pizzas and shit i be making for dinner, chicken wings, i'm sending him 400 Gambian Delasi (8.70$) for him to buy 20kg of rice and be fat boy status with it.

You hafe no idea the shit i be on bro on the internet and i dont' know how to code, writye a bat file or even use the free spell checck m ynigga even though i use an ergonomic mouse and have a relatively high iq, i'm just on wit it, u got time for that shit, the world dont mas niggas
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe We need to get rid of cock nose/ rat face and all the pedos.

↑ wardrobe pedo detected
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I was thinking the other day the best way to capitalize is either

1. Illegal stuff other websites aren't promoting

Or

2. Trendy stuff that is indexing higher such as the area 51 "raid" type of shit.

Or

3. Promote absolute free speech and get a bunch of conservacucks to join

We either need to take advantage of social trends and climates or we need to promote all kinda illegal shit and say we have the right to do so. Right now we're just existing. Lanny got his southern waifu so the original goal of this site has been achieved, now we need to expand and broaden our horizons
    tuck your ankles behind your neck if you really wanted fresh blood.

no, no need to take off your pants. i have tactical knife.
    Ghost Black Hole

you and cock nose are the only ones who ask people for CP even though you do it 'as a joke' or a meme pretending to be nonce, nobody found it funny btw.

And then you act just like wariat and say ITS NOT ME FUYS WHO IS THAT MACIEJ GUY NOT ME JUST SOME RANDOM GUY YOU FOUND ON THE INTERNET

Don't you see that you are behaving exactly like your so called "rivals"?
    Ebola Cola Houston
    Originally posted by Bradley ya that's me but i like forums cuz i know how to rhit refresh and have 60 tabvs open while i eat lollipops and listen to music on youtube and smoke midgrade

get at me cuz

i have a friend in africa who i dapped into my gang as our unoffficial african ambassador edrissa the good african and this nigga loves fat white girls and seeing them holding pizzas and shit i be making for dinner, chicken wings, i'm sending him 400 Gambian Delasi (8.70$) for him to buy 20kg of rice and be fat boy status with it.

You hafe no idea the shit i be on bro on the internet and i dont' know how to code, writye a bat file or even use the free spell checck m ynigga even though i use an ergonomic mouse and have a relatively high iq, i'm just on wit it, u got time for that shit, the world dont mas niggas

LOL DaFuq?

I dont know how to code. Maybe a little bit of html and I coded BASIC back in 1980s and we had to use a printer to see if it worked and not on the computer with a monitor.

I joked around on day one and got called the Master Troll Guy or some shit and it turned into ¨King of Trolls"and Zok who was a kid back then started telling everyone I was ¨King of trolls. lets ban this fuck¨ and so I lost my name of 8-9 years from the dialup days and picked another name and fibbed for a month (the first and only time I alt account on totse.com) only nso I wouldnt get booted.

thanks to digital avatar we were the ones that ¨Started the flame wars¨ but I think enigma was listening to JC Stanton and others to much to have us banned as the first active users to be banned outside of the real trolls who would make fake accounts and create the 62 second rule

Digital Avatar I was told died from his Brain Tumor. but I saw a post of his talking about me and him in 2006. so he´s prolly lurking right now
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost you and cock nose are the only ones who ask people for CP even though you do it 'as a joke' or a meme pretending to be nonce, nobody found it funny btw.

And then you act just like wariat and say ITS NOT ME FUYS WHO IS THAT MACIEJ GUY NOT ME JUST SOME RANDOM GUY YOU FOUND ON THE INTERNET

Don't you see that you are behaving exactly like your so called "rivals"?

Didn't read
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    What "community"?

This place is less of a community than the folks living in boxes on Hastings Street.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ebola Cola LOL DaFuq?

I dont know how to code. Maybe a little bit of html and I coded BASIC back in 1980s and we had to use a printer to see if it worked and not on the computer with a monitor.

I joked around on day one and got called the Master Troll Guy or some shit and it turned into ¨King of Trolls"and Zok who was a kid back then started telling everyone I was ¨King of trolls. lets ban this fuck¨ and so I lost my name of 8-9 years from the dialup days and picked another name and fibbed for a month (the first and only time I alt account on totse.com) only nso I wouldnt get booted.

thanks to digital avatar we were the ones that ¨Started the flame wars¨ but I think enigma was listening to JC Stanton and others to much to have us banned as the first active users to be banned outside of the real trolls who would make fake accounts and create the 62 second rule

Digital Avatar I was told died from his Brain Tumor. but I saw a post of his talking about me and him in 2006. so he´s prolly lurking right now

I skimmed this and have no idea what your old ass is going on about bro.

Make it like 3 sentences. IDK, tell other old people to use this site. Put some fuckin effort into it.

Originally posted by Obbe What "community"?

This place is less of a community than the folks living in boxes on Hastings Street.

Yeah and we have extra boxes, tell your friends. tell anyone. I'll spraypaint this somewhere if it'll help get us people
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Obbe This place is less of a community than the folks living in boxes on Hastings Street.

Yeah and I will smash anyones box here that wants to talk shit WOOP WOOP

Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by Bradley I skimmed this and have no idea what your old ass is going on about bro.

Make it like 3 sentences. IDK, tell other old people to use this site. Put some fuckin effort into it.

Yeah and we have extra boxes, tell your friends. tell anyone. I'll spraypaint this somewhere if it'll help get us people

I will write it on the walls of toilet stalls and everywhere delinquents frequent.
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    Xlite African Astronaut
    I agree with op. There's only inbreeding here these days.

The obvious solution is to host the kind of shit others wont but we won't get away with that lol.
    But, we could get celebrities to join. They will surely bring a crew.

If the pedo's don't scare them away.
    Ebola Cola Houston
    Originally posted by Bradley I skimmed this and have no idea what your old ass is going on about bro.

Dear God No. I wouldn´t let people my age know this shit. well. most original NirvanaNet types were older than I was. maybe go find some of those old fucks from that movie about BBS. the one with Joe Russack in it. I saw him in the video. he was one of the NirvanaNet peeps. RealityBBS?

and 2 from CdC
    Ebola Cola Houston

when you spraypaint it cross out the www part. it will try and block you. explain that under the url that ¨Not Registered under ICANN¨ and self server

where do you exist. not NorCal I hope.
    Ebola Cola Houston
    Is Bradley the user Poast?

He acts like him. or Wino aka DeadInside

prolly the same dude
Jump to Top