User Controls

I found a photo of octavian from when he was a kid

Biritsh genetics, folks ...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Lol, OP refuses to take a side profile pic.

Israeli genetics folks...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I have israeli genetics too, I'm a total kike but at least I own it like mickey avalon

Hey octo, how do you cope with being so ugly?
    If I had a face as stupid as yours I would never go outside.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I have israeli genetics too, I'm a total kike but at least I own it like mickey avalon

Thin upper lip, large lower ... You're definitely a kike.
    Why do krotz and chinchan always look like huge douchebags in every single photo they take?
    I have Anglo Saxon DNA with a shot of VIKING in there for good measure.
    Originally posted by Hentai master 2002 Thin upper lip, large lower … You're definitely a kike.

its covered by my beard, something you can't grow you small hat
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I have Anglo Saxon DNA with a shot of VIKING in there for good measure.

no one cares post pix of your ugly mug now or gtfo
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I have Anglo Saxon DNA with a shot of VIKING in there for good measure.

How much is Celtic? I've been tempted to 23me but not sure what more I would learn. My old man's family is where the German in me comes from but me mudders all scot. I'm not sure how they would segregate the northern European DNA
    ITT: ITS ON! brit narsacistic coke head eye brow plucking guy that lives with his mom vs the other mommas boy cocknose from the hoosier state of indiana

who will win?!

Originally posted by Sudo How much is Celtic? I've been tempted to 23me but not sure what more I would learn. My old man's family is where the German in me comes from but me mudders all scot. I'm not sure how they would segregate the northern European DNA

I don't know I'm bullshitting...I've been thinking about the 23 and me thing too...I was in Walgreens a couple of weeks ago and I saw they had a kit for like $29.99...I thought it cost like $100 or something. Maybe it's one of those kits you buy for $29.99 and then have to send another $70 with the test sample or some shit...I'll take a closer look next time I'm picking up my Vigara...I mean indigestion pills.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I don't know I'm bullshitting…I've been thinking about the 23 and me thing too…I was in Walgreens a couple of weeks ago and I saw they had a kit for like $29.99…I thought it cost like $100 or something. Maybe it's one of those kits you buy for $29.99 and then have to send another $70 with the test sample or some shit…I'll take a closer look next time I'm picking up my Vigara…I mean indigestion pills.

I feel like a $30 drug store genetic testing kit would have wide variance. I have heard some stories of 23andme having different results for identical twins and stuff like that but I still wouldn't mind giving it a shot to find out if I'm 100% white trash or a measly 98%
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I don't know I'm bullshitting…I've been thinking about the 23 and me thing too…I was in Walgreens a couple of weeks ago and I saw they had a kit for like $29.99…I thought it cost like $100 or something. Maybe it's one of those kits you buy for $29.99 and then have to send another $70 with the test sample or some shit…I'll take a closer look next time I'm picking up my Vigara…I mean indigestion pills.

you should look up the reviews, I've heard a lot of those test are really faulty or they send you bizarre results, I mean you should already know what you are to be honest.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby no one cares post pix of your ugly mug now or gtfo

You can only pray to look this good in your 50s...if you live that long.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby you should look up the reviews, I've heard a lot of those test are really faulty or they send you bizarre results, I mean you should already know what you are to be honest.

My uncle traced out family back to the 1300s...apparently we've always been scum.
    Antifa Member African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sudo I feel like a $30 drug store genetic testing kit would have wide variance. I have heard some stories of 23andme having different results for identical twins and stuff like that but I still wouldn't mind giving it a shot to find out if I'm 100% white trash or a measly 98%

The interpretation of genetics is all that's different. You wouldn't understand if they sent you some CATGGAGAGAGGEHSJSIISKW shit. So they categorize DNA into 'ethnicities' because that's all people really want to hear if they aren't worried about paternity or disease.

Race is literally constructed by these companies lol. Genetics are all so wild and mingling really. People talk about migrating out of Africa like Europeans just settled in Europe, and Asians settled in Asia, and etc. We've been mingling for so long. There's no such thing as race. We're all different mixes.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You can only pray to look this good in your 50s…if you live that long.

lovely.. you make me want to quit drinking and hope modern medicine advances real quick, why no smile?
    Would thank.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lovely.. you make me want to quit drinking and hope modern medicine advances real quick, why no smile?

I'm in my 50s and now a miserable old man...I stopped smiling back when I still had hair.

Jump to Top