User Controls

30 Years ago. Rodney King

Ebola Cola Houston
    Today is 30 years later.

Anyone remember Daryle the Truck Driver. The White Guy who got a brick upside his head just for being White?

Yeah, whoś the real racist.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    nigga i was in preschool when dat shit happened
    Ebola Cola Houston
    I was wrong. his name was Reginald Denny.

oh well

STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    too bad he didnt just run em all over and then use a defense at court saying he thought tney were speed-bumps
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ebola Cola Houston
    Can you tell us why he got beat up, Sir

Because he was White

Oh, thats its huh. Just the wrong place at the wrong time

I DIDN´T SAY THAT BITCH. I SAY CAUSE HE WAS WHITE
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    no cares peedy go take your meds you're talking to yourself again within your same post
    Ebola Cola Houston
    Originally posted by STER0S too bad he didnt just run em all over and then use a defense at court saying he thought tney were speed-bumps

lol

Also the weird thing is. Just before a car speed off around his truck. To me it looks like a dude is ran over. A Black dude and the person in the car must of been white.

of course they were killing asians and some mexicans too.
    look at 0:34 a black dude gets pulled under the car
    Ebola Cola Houston
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby no cares peedy go take your meds you're talking to yourself again within your same post

Not peedy you faggot. I dont even live in the states you ugly krunk
    itt: peedy comes to the realization in his mid 50's that "daahurrrr even black people can be rwacist!"

what a retard
    Originally posted by Ebola Cola Not peedy you faggot. I dont even live in the states you ugly krunk

well you sure do act retarded like him and your posting style is very similar you stupid bitch

its not my fault you're a coward and hide behind alts making people have to guess who you are.
    Ebola Cola Houston
    I lived in Canada most of my life and currently live in South Western UK.
    Originally posted by Ebola Cola I lived in Canada most of my life and currently live in South Western UK.

i don't care where you're from, now go take your meds you gibbering idiot.
    Ebola Cola Houston
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i don't care where you're from, now go take your meds you gibbering idiot.

Youŕe still talking to someone you don´t care. how oddly specific.
    Ebola Cola Houston
    Youŕe such a winner Kr0z. you just keep on keeping on.

Originally posted by Ebola Cola There. You done?

Originally posted by Bill Krozby Not Even Close, BUD!

Originally posted by Ebola Cola There. There is another. Youŕe mine for 2 months.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby YEAH I win
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ^lol what a tard you actually posted all of that, the breakfast club is for 14 year old girls

and I just said I don't care where you're from.. not that I don't care to talk to you peedy

but obviously you care about me enough to make threads about me under your alt because you're a huge coward, show your face you nave
    Ebola Cola Houston
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ^lol what a tard you actually posted all of that, the breakfast club is for 14 year old girls

and I just said I don't care where you're from.. not that I don't care to talk to you peedy

but obviously you care about me enough to make threads about me under your alt because you're a huge coward, show your face you nave

Wow that was long winded.
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Ebola Cola is obviously Bugz.

ADHD Didn't read length posts.
    Originally posted by Ebola Cola I was wrong. his name was Reginald Denny.

oh well

His own fault for stopping in the middle of the road.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by Ebola Cola Today is 30 years later.

Anyone remember Daryle the Truck Driver. The White Guy who got a brick upside his head just for being White?

Yeah, whoś the real racist.

what happened to him how is he loving these days? anyone follow up pn how he is doing? what about rodney these days?
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    this was 15 yrs adter so 15 yrs before but what about now anyone follow up pn him?

http://content.time.com/time/specials/2007/la_riot/article/0,28804,1614117_1614084_1614511,00.html
Jump to Top