User Controls

Reminder, Ireland, the REAL Ireland, fought against England and France in World War 1

Donald Trump Black Hole

Our "gallant allies in Europe" tried so hard and got so far, but failed to win.
    Ebola Cola Houston
    Fuck off

No one cares what happen 100 years ago. Lets talk about slavery while weŕe at it. No one here was there. no one gives a fuck
    Antifa Member African Astronaut
    Nobody gives a fuck about Europe TODAY lmao. Ireland is worthless and reminds me of Lucky Charms and beer.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Ireland is just the Anglo version of Hong Kong or Taiwan. Hilarious to see people weeping and whining about the right to self determination of yellow people on the other side of the globe while not knowing or caring about (or even vilifying) Ireland's God given right to sovereignty.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Antifa Member African Astronaut
    Everyone who wants sovereignty should get it. The world is better off without massive empires.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Those bloody fucking dodgers
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Erin go braless!
    Bradley Black Hole
    white people will live forever in ireland like the nigger in the congo, there we will have unmolested white women to fulfill the white supremacist continuation fantasies, everyoner in america is gonna end up half nigger it's inevitable. look at us.

i flex that big dick energy all 2021 on everything fuck a covid i got the cold too motherufcker

i don't respect gay men who have children from past relationships with women. That's kinda sad.
    Bradley Black Hole
    like Bill Krozby lol
Jump to Top