User Controls

Poll: Why are Republicans so dumb?

March 4th 2021: Trump not re-inagurated

Antifa Member African Astronaut
    Big surprise
    Ebola Cola Houston
    Why cant there be an option for both
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Ebola Cola Why cant there be an option for both

Choose which is more responsible
    Still waiting... Any minute now.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Still crying about Trump 3 months later lmao. They will still be crying about Trump come christmas time meanwhile everyone else has moved on

Where's my 2k Biden? It's been 2 fucking months already and still no 2k check...only some vague promise of $1400...IT WAS 2 FUCKING K YOU PROMISED I JUST BOUGHT A NEW COMPUTER THAT NEEDS PAYING FOR.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Where's my 2k Biden? It's been 2 fucking months already and still no 2k check…only some vague promise of $1400…IT WAS 2 FUCKING K YOU PROMISED I JUST BOUGHT A NEW COMPUTER THAT NEEDS PAYING FOR.

Talk to the FCC they have a new voucher for poors like you.

I already got my check from biden as did everyone who voted for him ;)
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Where's my 2k Biden? It's been 2 fucking months already and still no 2k check…only some vague promise of $1400…IT WAS 2 FUCKING K YOU PROMISED I JUST BOUGHT A NEW COMPUTER THAT NEEDS PAYING FOR.

Oy vey your money went to the iron dome project

THEY USE HUMAN SHIELDS OY VEY SO WHEN WE DROP A LARGE BOMB ON THEIR HOMES AND CITIES WE KILL NOT ONLY THE TERRORIST BUT THEIR ENTIRE EXTENDED FAMILY. THOSE EVIL MUSLIMS TRYING TO STEAL THE LAND GOD GAVE US

Originally posted by Antifa Member Talk to the FCC they have a new voucher for poors like you.

So much for bringing people together too!
    Trump is already inaugurated. He won the election, too.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson So much for bringing people together too!

That's just something you say but don't actually mean like BLACK LIVES MATTER
    Ebola Cola Houston
    Originally posted by Antifa Member Still waiting… Any minute now.

Well we all know they eat some of the craziest stuff down south. Iḿ guilty for eating some of it at a restaurant like hush puppies.

they love to deep fry anything.
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    You mean the restaurants called "hush puppies", or they deep fry puppies very quietly?

Originally posted by Narc You mean the restaurants called "hush puppies", or they deep fry puppies very quietly?

Hush puppies are umm like deep fried balls of erm...bready stuff I guess.

"A hush puppy is a small, savoury, deep-fried round ball made from cornmeal-based batter. Hushpuppies are frequently served as a side dish with seafood and other deep-fried foods."

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit

Your momma never taught you to not count your chickens before they hatched?

And...the $1400 is in conjunction with the $600 already received to total $2000. But, I'm sure you had already known that and just wanted to stir up some shit.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Antifa Member Talk to the FCC they have a new voucher for poors like you.

Yeah, I got mine!

lol
    Originally posted by stl1 And…the $1400 is in conjunction with the $600 already received to total $2000. But, I'm sure you had already known that and just wanted to stir up some shit.

Erm...$600 was from another administration dumbo...Trumpo delivered $1800 ($1200 and then the $600). ****Biden promised 2k

"At several times in the lead-up to the Jan. 5, 2021, Georgia Senate runoff election, Biden, Ossoff, and Warnock promised that the latter's election would result in $2,000 per person stimulus checks."

Fucking lol...the whole bunch of them reneging already. Quelle surprise...as they say in Outer Mongolia.
    Originally posted by stl1 Your momma never taught you to not count your chickens before they hatched?

And…the $1400 is in conjunction with the $600 already received to total $2000. But, I'm sure you had already known that and just wanted to stir up some shit.

This.

Everyone knew it ahead of timr
    Originally posted by Antifa Member This.

Everyone knew it ahead of timr

"Biden, Ossoff, and Warnock promised that the latter's election would result in $2,000 per person stimulus checks."

A $600 check from one administration and a $1400 check from another administration isn't a check for $2000 from 1 administration.

Is this typical of democratic math and logic? if so...we fucked...lololol.

Also the $600 check was already agreed upon and paid out BEFORE Biden said $2k checks would be coming after he won
    Originally posted by stl1 Your momma never taught you to not count your chickens before they hatched?

And…the $1400 is in conjunction with the $600 already received to total $2000. But, I'm sure you had already known that and just wanted to stir up some shit.

Yep
Jump to Top