User Controls

Increase membership

Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Time to push out all the crusted up sock semen like cock nose and smell hung.

Maybe when visiting different cities write the url in toilets.

Discuss...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    FUCK YOU!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Have the imaginary pregnant chick post
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    ram a keyboard up her so the foetus can shitpost while she's getting pounded
    Lets party on that pussy daddy
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby FUCK YOU!

Dirty dishes?

Originally posted by CandyRein Have the imaginary pregnant chick post

OK Futureman
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra ram a keyboard up her so the foetus can shitpost while she's getting pounded
    Opie is an idiot
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Opie is an idiot

SILENCE!

op has small member.
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    Originally posted by netstat i'll increase the number of members that have ravaged OP's anus by 1

Paedophiles?
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by CandyRein Have the imaginary pregnant chick post
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe i use my nonce profile to ask for CP
    Originally posted by CandyRein I'm so angry

Nigger
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Paedophiles?

pedophiles ravaged your anus?
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Hard
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe I claim to having gotten some poontang today but Ive been online trolling candy all day because she’s not interested in me
    frala Avant garde shartist
    You’d just get pissed and ask Lanny to get rid of them too.
    Originally posted by CandyRein I have spent the whole day raging at Oct

Jump to Top