User Controls

I just found out that Kr0z went missing

Ebola Cola Houston
    His Boss is beyond Angry

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    i thought jokes were supposed to be funny you schizo retard
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Ghost i thought jokes were supposed to be funny you schizo retard

You would know a thing or two about being unfunny and mentally ill you ugly rat faced hick
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Hentai master 2002 You would know a thing or two about being unfunny and mentally ill you ugly rat faced hick

okay person who repeats himself and listens to bad religion and merzbrow all day
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Ebola Cola His Boss is beyond Angry

Lol
    Ebola Cola Houston
    Originally posted by Hentai master 2002 You would know a thing or two about being unfunny and mentally ill you ugly rat faced hick

and tranny fuckers are sicker than the trannies themselves. Heś so desperate which is a true sign of mental illness. or heś so fucking retarded not to know the difference.
    Antifa Member African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost i thought jokes were supposed to be funny you schizo retard

Op got 4 thanks

You got none

Loser lol
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    He hasn't responded because he's too busy working.
    Ebola Cola Houston
    Originally posted by Michael Myers He hasn't responded because he's too busy working.

Pipe down and go make so more terrible slasher flicks.

Not all of them no.

Pun for example: a joke exploiting the different possible meanings of a word or the fact that there are words which sound alike but have different meanings.
    Originally posted by Ebola Cola and tranny fuckers are sicker than the trannies themselves. Heś so desperate which is a true sign of mental illness. or heś so fucking retarded not to know the difference.

Both
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by Antifa Member Op got 4 thanks

You got none

Loser lol

Learn to count dumbass.
    OP got 6 thanks and Ghost got 1.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ebola Cola and tranny fuckers are sicker than the trannies themselves. Heś so desperate which is a true sign of mental illness. or heś so fucking retarded not to know the difference.

okay child molester
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Antifa Member Op got 4 thanks

You got none

Loser lol

yeah it was from all the faggots too

Jiggaboo_Johnson, contrarian faggot that is always angry about everything because he's old

Fonaplats, faggot with a piss fetish

hydromorphone, literally a crack smoking street whore

Antifa Member, an unfunny leftist faggot

STER0S, i dont know who this is

Grylls, a cum looking faggot

Robert Mugabe , a pyramid chin obsessed with nonces because he probably is one

yeah the fucking dream team all star thanking a retard schizo posts, a typical day on NIS. Rabbitweed was right you are all losers, i can see why him and gadzooks left
    Originally posted by Ghost Jiggaboo_Johnson, contrarian faggot that is always angry about everything because he's old

No I'm not...
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Ghost yeah it was from all the faggots too

Jiggaboo_Johnson, contrarian faggot that is always angry about everything because he's old

Fonaplats, faggot with a piss fetish

hydromorphone, literally a crack smoking street whore

Antifa Member, an unfunny leftist faggot

STER0S, i dont know who this is

Grylls, a cum looking faggot

Robert Mugabe , a pyramid chin obsessed with nonces because he probably is one

yeah the fucking dream team all star thanking a retard schizo posts, a typical day on NIS. Rabbitweed was right you are all losers, i can see why him and gadzooks left

ahh its whatever brah, the "joke" doesn't even make since, its just like §m£ÂgØL going on about me raping my daughter and how I'm a pedophile when i've never said anything of that nature or done anything like that.

Everyone that thanked opie thanked opie are just people I clowned around for stuff they have actually done and it rustled some jimmies.

like I remember i made fun of hydro aiding a literal pedophile and she told me she was going to fuck my lyfe over and then turned around asking me for 50 dollars because fona gave her my number..

some peoples kids.. theres plenty of real material to go on about the others in this thread
    Krotz is a newfag poser who owns none of Merzbows albums, doesn't even know his name, hardly listens to his music and pretends like he's some OG longtime fan despite being an ignorant newfag casual.
    Where did he disappear to?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Hentai master 2002 Krotz is a newfag poser who owns none of Merzbows albums, doesn't even know his name, hardly listens to his music and pretends like he's some OG longtime fan despite being an ignorant newfag casual.

okay go listen to more bad religion and other fag music, weirdo
    Originally posted by Ghost okay go listen to more bad religion and other fag music, weirdo

Never listened to em
Jump to Top