User Controls

Incel retard guilty of murdering 10 people with van

Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Alek Minassian faced 10 counts of first-degree murder and 16 counts of attempted murder in connection with the attack on 23 April 2018 that drew attention to an online world of sexual loneliness, rage and misogyny.

https://news.sky.com/story/incel-found-guilty-of-murdering-10-people-in-toronto-van-attack-12234799

Lol, reminds me of 90% of this forum.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    WellHung Black Hole
    everybody's gay
    Better give that poon up to Hiki ladies before he buys a van.
    Ghost Black Hole
    i wouldn't have missed those 16 other people, he was a bitch
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Noob kill count.
    They say he killed 10, I only see 5 people listed.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian They say he killed 10, I only see 5 people listed.

I think they were white so they count twice.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Also, very silly thread title. The judge herself clarified he was not an incel.
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Also, very silly thread title. The judge herself clarified he was not an incel.

Did she wink when she clarified it?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Did she wink when she clarified it?

No clue. Let me give you a source.
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Also, very silly thread title. The judge herself clarified he was not an incel.

He admitted to being one dumbass
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Did she wink when she clarified it?

Here is the 69-page ruling of the case.

https://www.ontariocourts.ca/decisions/2021ONSC1258.pdf

Here are quotes within said ruling to support what I said earlier about Alex Minassian NOT being an incel and therefore the thread title is inaccurate and biased against incels.

Nevertheless, I am inclined to accept the assessment of all of the experts that [Minassian] did lie to the police about much of the incel motivation he talked about and that the incel movement was not in fact a primary driving force behind the attack. I note as well that [Minassian]’s father commented that when his son was talking to Det. Thomas, he was using the tone of voice and demeanour that he would use when doing a presentation, as if he was acting a part.

I am confident that [Minassian] started fantasizing about school shootings and mass murders from the time he was in high school. He has a wealth of knowledge about those kinds of killings and the people who carry them out. From the details he knows, it is also clear that he has spent considerable time on chatrooms and other internet sites devoted to mass murders and incel followers. He is clearly fascinated by, and to a degree obsessed with, Elliot Rodger and his manifesto. However, [Minassian] shows none of the venom typical of incel followers. Although frustrated and disappointed that women did not appear to be interested in him, he has never expressed hatred, or even anger, towards women, not even in his initial statement to the police. Likewise, he did not at the time, and has not since, shown any pleasure or sense of satisfaction to have killed or injured women, apart from the notoriety it has brought to him. Accordingly, I agree with the assessors that [Minassian]’s story to the police about the attack being an “incel rebellion” was a lie.

I am drawn to the conclusion that there was no one clear motivator. [Minassian] was profoundly lonely and felt hopeless. He saw nothing in his future but failure, both in social relationships and work. He wanted to be seen. He wanted to be known, and talked about. He saw no way to accomplish that except through a spectacular act of violence. He had been musing about mass murder for years, to varying degrees. Convinced that he was about to fail in his first real job and live a life of obscurity and dependence, he decided instead to achieve fame and notoriety even if it meant dying in the process. I am sure that resentment towards women who were never interested him was a factor in this attack, but not the driving force. Instead, as he told every assessor, he piggybacked on the incel movement to ratchet up his own notoriety.

Why did he do it? There is a long answer. There were multiple factors at play as I have described above, as well as the impact of his ASD, and possibly desensitization as a result of the depraved internet sites he frequented. But there is also a short answer, a bottom line: he did it to become famous."

So I have provided I said I would. OP, you don't have to like incels, but let's be factual and not assume a bunch of male virgins are the epitome of evil.
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe He admitted to being one dumbass

Go and read my post above, retard. What do you know more than a judge? You are a nobody in comparison.
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Go and read my post above, retard. What do you know more than a judge? You are a nobody in comparison.

I'd be pretty sure the guy himself knows more about his love life...or lack thereof than even a Judge.
    He's still an Incel, just cause a judge says no that means shit. He admitted his cause was to overthrow the chads and staceys.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    he's in incel-hell now
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I'd be pretty sure the guy himself knows more about his love life…or lack thereof than even a Judge.

Okay, so if I say I'm a white man, it must be true, too?
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe He's still an Incel, just cause a judge says no that means shit. He admitted his cause was to overthrow the chads and staceys.

The judge knows he was just piggyriding on the new villain of western society. He's not an actual incel unlike Elliot Rodger. Just accept you are wrong and we can move on like it didn't happen.
Jump to Top