User Controls

Tx removes all mask and restaurant closures

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Oh i just can't wait to be a caaaaaaaaat!

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    100% of Texans will coof to death now.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    i really want to punch ana's face in as hard as i can

she has that stereo-typical los angeles hot-shit attitude that i absolutely despise
    Originally posted by STER0S i really want to punch ana's face in as hard as i can

she has that stereo-typical los angeles hot-shit attitude that i absolutely despise

well duh.. and she's not even the worse on the show which says a lot

did you know she had a nose job to hyde her jediness? 12 years ago she had a totally different beak
    i will admit those kind of whores are fun to flirt with though

sorry for derailing your thread
    Originally posted by Donald Trump 100% of Texans will coof to death now.

its gonna be awsome because in mid march are first soccer team and auditorium opens up so people so people wont have to follow these draconian rules that don't even making since really
    Originally posted by STER0S i will admit those kind of whores are fun to flirt with though

sorry for derailing your thread

its all good i was going to bitch you out but id like to punch her too so i get it
    lol yeah i remember her old nose... it was like a balloon
    but there whole premise is that they care about texans when most texans want to go back to normal and travel and ana and franny don't want texans traveling to "their" state yet they want to have policy over texans..

how about this YOU STAY INSIDE YOU WEAR THE FUCKING MASK YOU FUCKING SOCIAL DISTANCE! FUCK YOU!

in before §m£ÂgØL and technologist come in here going on and on about what a governor should do as if they have a clue

its going to be funny watching all the lousy libs here in austin still wearing a mask while I'll be totally be walking around like true patriot i am.

francesa in tyt tried to make the reason why abbot ending the restrictions is because he knows it will kill black and brown people because he's a republican... wow..
    blaster master victim of incest
    Ghost Black Hole
    yeah same here, cool

*closes blinds*

Jump to Top