User Controls

Poll: Welp

Who would you trust to take care of your daughter while you're away

Folks
    Ghost Black Hole
    Why can't you just be attracted to females your age instead of children, men and dogs.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    woodchipper
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    I think Sophie would take good care of her and make her feel like a princess, probably do her nails for her and host a tea party with all her dolls. Wariat and Hikki are straight up mentally retarded people who can barely take care of themselves/function.
    Hiki probably...he's too scared of females to actually do anything. He's even intimidated by an 11yr old girl.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    just the thought of someone eye-fucking my daughter enrages me
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Hiki probably…he's too scared of females to actually do anything. He's even intimidated by an 11yr old girl.

I'm not
    I stared at my 11yo cousin straight in the eyes until she looked away all embarrassed or disturbed

Originally posted by STER0S just the thought of someone eye-fucking my daughter enrages me

I wouldn't do anything weird to your daughter.
    You can trust me.
    Originally posted by Hentai master 2002 I'm not
    I stared at my 11yo cousin straight in the eyes until she looked away all embarrassed or disturbed

Disturbed most likely...and probably embarrassed for you.
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Errrr none of em?

Honestly though if i didn't have a choice i guess it would be sophie, even though there's so many things wrong with that guy.
    From what i've seen from his posts it doesn't appear that he's one of the violent sexual predators and i can only hope that he would not force his old and harshly smelling penis upon my child.

I wouldn't have a problem letting either taking care of her once she's.. you know, older.
    "don't worry kid, it tastes like cottage cheese"
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    OP would try to fuck her with his elongated beak he calls a nose.

CAWWWWWWW
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Hentai master 2002 I'm not

I would teach her to use a butterfly knife to lop off that giant fucking cock nose of yours if you tried to touch her you cock nose shota weirdo
    lol i guarantee if you gave hiki a line of a meth he'd without a doubt act out on his fantasies

"Carlsbad Man Convicted of Molesting Young Children Allegedly Supplied by Babysitter Girlfriend"

A San Diego County man has been convicted of molesting girls as young as 3 years old who allegedly were supplied by his babysitter girlfriend.

The San Diego Union-Tribune says Samuel Cabrera Jr. was found guilty Friday of 35 charges of conspiracy and molestation.

Prosecutors say the Carlsbad man molested the girls between 2014 and 2016. The victims included two girls who were about 3 years old and two 7-year-olds, including a child who was developmentally delayed and unable to speak.

Authorities say the evidence included hundreds of videos that Cabrera had taken of himself molesting the children.

Cabrera could face life in prison without possibility of parole.

His then-girlfriend is facing trial later this year.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    no one, obviously.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Casey Anthony and company
    that fucker filmed himself diddling the toddlers and the prosecutors got ahold of all flash and hard drives of all his actions.
    Originally posted by mmQ Casey Anthony and company

mmmm bad girl Casey.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I would very much like to kill a pedophile someday. I know this is God's work and not my own but I would selfishly enjoy the endeavor
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Sophie seems principled enough to resist his natural inclination to molest her, but even were that not true he's the only one of those three who I could trust to keep her alive after any potential molestation. I wouldn't trust warioat or hikki to look after a pet turtle, let alone a human.
Jump to Top