User Controls

Fona 3-2-2021 MY NEW JOB IS AWESOME!

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Spent 2 hours just going over needless safety crap.
    Basically if it can hurt you don't even fuck with it.

Then the rest of the day was actual work
    My gear consists of a computer I wear that tells me everything and is connected to our GLOBAL HQ.
    I get this thing that lets me shoot laser beams off my finger like a wizard. Those lasers are what made my day so nice because basically yeah, it is pretty much just a smaller version of a grocery scanner gun but it does all the work for me and everything is digital. Im not spending hours a day dicking around with paper work.
    There are freight elevators (I fukkin love freight elevators!).
    The boxes I moved at my old job usually weighed anywhere between 5-50pounds and my new job the heaviest box I lifted all night was maybe 10 pounds and it was just that one box. All the rest of my boxes only weighed maybe 1 pound (that is rounding up).

I wish I could tell you guys more but I can't because everyone here has proven themselves a cunt including myself.

I do want to thank everyone for supporting all my old "FUCK MY JOB" threads and my "Fake Pee" threads.
    Without NIS keeping it real I would probably still be getting cucked at my old job having no one to speak for my best interests.
    Anyways, I love you all and thank you.

Not sure how my sleep schedule will pan out but Im going to try and stay up for a little while and then hit the hay with the goal and being able to spend some awake time with Chell before she goes to bed.

What are you doing today?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Haha sounds awesome, i hope you get to sit in commander chair too while doing it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Any decent ass to look at?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Any decent ass to look at?

I try my best to not fuck everything in my life up.
    Honestly I met maybe 5 or 6 people and the vast majority of my night I just was on my own which is how I prefer to do my work because if you want it done right you gotta do it yourself.
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy I try my best to not fuck everything in my life up.
    Honestly I met maybe 5 or 6 people and the vast majority of my night I just was on my own which is how I prefer to do my work because if you want it done right you gotta do it yourself.

It's ok, Chell and your new boss are not reading...you can tell us.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It's ok, Chell and your new boss are not reading…you can tell us.

because chell and his new boss is doing each other ?
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy I try my best to not fuck everything in my life up.

yeah but is there ass to look at is what he was asking, you pussy super star
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny because chell and his new boss is doing each other ?

In the western world men are so cucked these days they are not allowed to acknowledge their basic attraction to females...especially by significant others or work place supervisors.

Back in my day you could tell your woman "Wow, look at the ass on her"...or tell your boss "Damn, Betty is looking like she wants some dick today"

...Can't really do that these days without negative consequences.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It's ok, Chell and your new boss are not reading…you can tell us.

perve bag
    No really guys I actually go out of my way to not engage like that with people in the work place.
    Being at work and seeing the same people all day and only those people and even if they are all ugly, eventually the least ugly one is going to look not so ugly. It works kinda the same way being drunk does but replace the alcohol factor with 2080 hours a year.
    I have seen many people really hate their lives after hooking up with co-workers.
    You don't know if that bitch is crazy in her free time.
    And why would I want a woman doing the same work as me?
    I want my woman bringing home bank not a fona-wage.
    I used to work at this place that had 100 guys and 1 woman...it was an interesting situation.

The woman herself was maybe a 4 at best, you wouldn't look at it under normal circumstances ...but because she was the ONLY woman there 75% of the dudes wanted to be the first to fuck her and were always sniffing about. One particularly guy used to mumble "Brenda, let me eat that pussy" whenever she was nearby...but he'd mumble it in such a way she couldn't quite hear...She'd say "What?" and he'd say "Just saying Hi Brenda!"

It ended up with Carlos winning the poon and being the first to nail it (she was married btw). She later died of Cancer.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yeah but is there ass to look at is what he was asking, you pussy super star

To answer your question, no.
    I only saw maybe 6 people and out of those 6 only 2 where female and out of those 2 females I only saw 1 of them for more than 30 seconds and that 1 kinda was like...

Looks like Brenda
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I used to work at this place that had 100 guys and 1 woman…it was an interesting situation.

The woman herself was maybe a 4 at best, you wouldn't look at it under normal circumstances …but because she was the ONLY woman there 75% of the dudes wanted to be the first to fuck her and were always sniffing about. One particularly guy used to mumble "Brenda, let me eat that pussy" whenever she was nearby…but he'd mumble it in such a way she couldn't quite hear…She'd say "What?" and he'd say "Just saying Hi Brenda!"

It ended up with Carlos winning the poon and being the first to nail it (she was married btw). She later died of Cancer.

so there were 25 gays where you worked.

thats like alot.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny so there were 25 gays where you worked.

thats like alot.

25 fonas pretending to be professionals.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Spent 2 hours just going over needless safety crap.
    Basically if it can hurt you don't even fuck with it.

Then the rest of the day was actual work
    My gear consists of a computer I wear that tells me everything and is connected to our GLOBAL HQ.
    I get this thing that lets me shoot laser beams off my finger like a wizard. Those lasers are what made my day so nice because basically yeah, it is pretty much just a smaller version of a grocery scanner gun but it does all the work for me and everything is digital. Im not spending hours a day dicking around with paper work.
    There are freight elevators (I fukkin love freight elevators!).
    The boxes I moved at my old job usually weighed anywhere between 5-50pounds and my new job the heaviest box I lifted all night was maybe 10 pounds and it was just that one box. All the rest of my boxes only weighed maybe 1 pound (that is rounding up).

I wish I could tell you guys more but I can't because everyone here has proven themselves a cunt including myself.

I do want to thank everyone for supporting all my old "FUCK MY JOB" threads and my "Fake Pee" threads.
    Without NIS keeping it real I would probably still be getting cucked at my old job having no one to speak for my best interests.
    Anyways, I love you all and thank you.

Not sure how my sleep schedule will pan out but Im going to try and stay up for a little while and then hit the hay with the goal and being able to spend some awake time with Chell before she goes to bed.

What are you doing today?

so what do you do work with space lasers or some shit. can i borrow 20 dollars until april
    blaster master victim of incest
    I got some sleep today.
    It was pretty easy falling asleep.
    Just ate some Taco Bell.
    Now I am just relaxing before I go to work in a while.
    My electricity bill went up 5 dollars. OMG.
    Kinda dont know what to go on about at the moment.
    Oh well.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    post a pic of your finger laser thingy
    Originally posted by STER0S post a pic of your finger laser thingy

I can't use my phone at my new job.
    Also I only get a 20 minute break and a 15 minute break.
Jump to Top