User Controls

Halp! eating gabapentin like candy, can't sleep (going on 2 days) in severe WD

hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    First dose was 900mg, them up it to 1200, then said fuck that, and went to 1800. Last dose I took was 3 fucking grams.

I still can't sleep. I still hurt like fuck, but I'm fucked up enough to as you space nigga's for help.

I have topiramate. 75mg pills. should I take this on top, or solo? Oh God, T-PAIN withdrawal is no fucking joke, kids. This shit is every bit as bad as dilaudid withdrawal or any other opiate, if not worse. I've been on this shit for years, so that likely plays into why it's so fucking bad, but goddamn, I'm restless as fuck, tired but can't sleep, can't stay still for more than 30 seconds, my legs hurt SOOO FUCKING BAD! Dude, I thought the gabapentin would knock me out, but no.. here I am.. typing this shit.

Also, I've been eating propranolol like candy too. It takes the very, little tiny edge off and usuallywhen I abuse it (take like half a gram) it'll help me sleep. My chest has been pounding bad, before I took it, it's helped there but not with sleep.

I have 15 1/2 hours of this shit to wait. Counting every fucking minute. fuck Christmas! I wouldn't be like this if not for this retarded holiday.
    Thats what you get for taking shitty drugs lol.

I'm smoking weed having a few drinks and I feel ggggggrreeeaaatttttttttttttttttt
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Get Loperamide, lots of it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    putting the pain in tpain, aww yeah

Buy a little etizolam, sleep it off, just don't get dependant on the tiz as well.
    This is what I have to work with, and my wonderful, life saving, drug that isn't shitty, will be arriving by 10am tomorrow. But the last few days have been fucking hell. I haven't fucking slept. Something has to knock my ass out that I have available short of causing a concussion.

Everyone says fucking gabapentin and topiramate will knock most people out cold... not fucking me, though I've hesitated on taking the topiramate with all the gabapentin and propranolol I've taken but I'm ready to take that chance.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    nyquil is OTC right?
    This is really scaring me i just started taking this a month or so ago ive been taking roughly a gram a day i stopped two days ago and had some pretty bad withdrawals nothing to extreme just very sore and the feeling of having a nasty cold with minor restlessness still slept around 5-6 hours. How often did you use this drug? You should just control your usage and taper off of it using benzos/weed thats going to be my plan.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    How do people get up to such gnarly doses without realizing it's a problem? Like if you like it and just keep taking more I get that but WDs shouldn't surprise you.
    I just started like yesterday and have no plans to continue it once my DOC arrives to whisk me out of withdrawals- it'll be here tomorrow morning.

GOD! The fuckin' sneezes, the goddamn fucking sneeze your brain out sneezed, I hate life :( the world should not work this way.

Lanny, I appreciate your help, but dhp (the active ingredient of nyquil) will turn me into an angry fucked up lunatic. I stopped taking it years ago because of that and avoid it. As bad as I am right now, I might give it a go, since there is some, somewhere here. But I'd rather bomb my brain with these, than take that and just be an angry mean cunt who can't sleep.
    Originally posted by Lanny How do people get up to such gnarly doses without realizing it's a problem? Like if you like it and just keep taking more I get that but WDs shouldn't surprise you.

withdrawals don't surprise me, what surprises me is my very reliable vendor not shipping like they were supposed to (I even talked to them before hand). Fuck... I'm waiting for tax time and just ordering 2 kilos from china.
    Originally posted by hydromorphone withdrawals don't surprise me, what surprises me is my very reliable vendor not shipping like they were supposed to (I even talked to them before hand). Fuck… I'm waiting for tax time and just ordering 2 kilos from china.

Your ordering two kilos of T-PAIN?
    I have chronic pain, among other shit going on... I wasn't a very functional person without opiates. This is a good substitute. Ideally, one day I'll be living like a king in Myanmar and paying 2$ for a gram of H that's clean. I have my dreams...
    Originally posted by Sir slappy the sea turtle Your ordering two kilos of T-PAIN?

When my tax return comes, yes. I'm not gonna be stuck like this again.
    You should take nudie pics of you laid out flat with pills all round your breasts so all you can see it so lumps of pills with nipples sticking out and balance two capsules on your nipples somehow.

Thats what I would do if I was a girl. I would never work or leave the house.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Lanny How do people get up to such gnarly doses without realizing it's a problem? Like if you like it and just keep taking more I get that but WDs shouldn't surprise you.

Because they're stupid motherfuckers who are using it as on opioid.

Ordering it in kilos from China is a smart idea if you plan to continue this, though. At the very least it might make a nice case study. I'm serious, ideally you'd be studied by researchers, including when/if you passed away.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump You should take nudie pics of you laid out flat with pills all round your breasts so all you can see it so lumps of pills with nipples sticking out and balance two capsules on your nipples somehow.

Thats what I would do if I was a girl. I would never work or leave the house.

Shut up you pervert, don't enable her. Hydro is not attractive.
    Her attractiveness is probably equal to yours
    Originally posted by Sir slappy the sea turtle Her attractiveness is probably equal to yours

Absolutely false, I am beautiful. A vision of divine purity.
    Originally posted by Malice Shut up you pervert, don't enable her. Hydro is not attractive.

Since when did girls have to be attractive to get attention and money?.
    Offering a nickel in BTC for each individual nipple posted in this thread. Must be signed with my name.
Jump to Top