User Controls

3am drinking coffee.

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    I have to stay awake for 9 more hours.
    I have been up for 21 so far.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Y?
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Trying to fuck my sleep schedule way the fuck up for my first day of work.
    Today I must be the absolute shittiest at my job I ever plan on being so that the rest can only be UP UP UP>
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Trying to fuck my sleep schedule way the fuck up for my first day of work.
    Today I must be the absolute shittiest at my job I ever plan on being so that the rest can only be UP UP UP>

I'm an insomniac and I wouldn't recommend that, you need to be on point for your first day
    Ghost Black Hole
    the absolute mad man
    Ghost Black Hole
    fonaplats slept in and missed his first day
    Just do meth, problem solved
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    imagine the impression thst gives out missing your first day. how would you guys do quality control or clean up such a mistake?
    Originally posted by Wariat imagine the impression thst gives out missing your first day. how would you guys do wuality control or clean up such a mistake?

You wouldn't know anything about a first day at work because you've never had a job
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat imagine the impression thst gives out missing your first day. how would you guys do quality control or clean up such a mistake?

i don't have to imagine because unlike you I have lived in the real world and done things like miss my first day of work. The best to level up is getting experience and until you miss your first day of work at a job you will never have as much EXP as me which is why i'm so much higher level than you.
Jump to Top