User Controls

The sound of males taking dumps

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Anyone else not enjoy listening to this?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    i recorded myself spraying ass and making gremlin sounds awhile back and it was hilarious

a few years back i took the girl home after a date and i needed rip soooo bad and she wouldn't get out of my car she was like "will u see me again? did you enjoy seeing me?" and she finally got out of my car and i drove down the highway really fast but it was like 1 in the morning and everything was closed except for fiesta a grocery store and i ran in about to shithole myself and i went to the bathroom but it was covered with police tape and I pulled it down and went in and the bathroom was completely gutted so i ran back out and yelled to the couple of cashiers at the front and i guess a manager squealing for the bathroom and they pointed outside and they had this trailer out there, the bathroom was really nice but i was so close to shitting myself and just ripped my pants down

and just started yelling at the top of my lungs just spraying liquid asshole. i went back inside and to go get something to eat and they were just staring at me lol
    pEEpEEpOOpOO African Astronaut
Jump to Top