User Controls

atx scientist says he believes an asteroid killed all the dinosaurs and made them go extinct..

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I dunno... seems kinda weird to me, like if all the dinosaurs died then why do we have birds that scientist say are related to dinosaurs and there are reptiles like alliGAYtors and chameleons that are supposedly dinosaurs, people also depict cavenmen fighting with dinosaurs, if all the dinosaurs died then why are there reptiles?

funny how they can't fix the pipes here in austin yet can figure out how the dinosaurs went extinct, I mean like if you believe in dinosaurs then why would you not believe in ghost / aliens?

Antifa Member African Astronaut
    1/10
    You believe in God tho lmao
    Originally posted by Antifa Member You believe in God tho lmao

yeah because I've spoke to him

ive never spoke to a dinosaur
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yeah because I've spoke to him

ive never spoke to a dinosaur

Because you went to a broke ass school that didn't have field trips to museums

I talked to dinosaurs all the time as a kid
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby if all the dinosaurs died then why are there reptiles?

it's not easy to wipe out all life on an entire planet even with a meteor
    Originally posted by aldra it's not easy to wipe out all life on an entire planet even with a meteor

Finds way a life, as they say.
    Originally posted by Antifa Member Because you went to a broke ass school that didn't have field trips to museums

I talked to dinosaurs all the time as a kid

you don't know what school I went to keenan and I've been to museums. nice try though you gaylord
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you don't know what school I went to keenan and I've been to museums. nice try though you gaylord

You know I know all the addresses you've ever lived at

I know what school you went to lmao.

I also know you never graduated.
    Originally posted by Antifa Member You know I know all the addresses you've ever lived at

I know what school you went to lmao.

I also know you never graduated.

you dont know all the addresses i've ever lived at, but if you actually did that would make you a love sick faggot stalker

and you don't know what school I went to.

And I have my diploma but you'd probably ask to see it so you can know what school i went too because you don't actually know where I graduated.

Nice try keenan, guy that thinks getting blasted up the asshole gets him pregnant.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you dont know all the addresses i've ever lived at, but if you actually did that would make you a love sick faggot stalker

and you don't know what school I went to.

And I have my diploma but you'd probably ask to see it so you can know what school i went too because you don't actually know where I graduated.

Nice try keenan, guy that thinks getting blasted up the asshole gets him pregnant.

Lol ok Bill Krozby

You know this is all public record right?

I'm saving you the embarrassment of another DOx. We have enough real shit to make fun of you for anyway.

Like how you abandoned your kid.
    But anyways if the world was wiped out then how are there reptiles and humans now? Just doesn't make any since what scientist say.

so like when I just ate this turkey sandwhich I just made, you're saying I ate a dinosaur? though scientist say they were wiped out so how could there be dinosaurs?

just seems kind of funky and no body has actually proved it just like aliens and ghost
    Originally posted by Antifa Member Lol ok Bill Krozby

You know this is all public record right?

I'm saving you the embarrassment of another DOx. We have enough real shit to make fun of you for anyway.

Like how you abandoned your kid.

I wouldn't be embarassed because what you pull out of your asshole is lies. But anyways try to stay on topic I know you're gay for me and stalk me but this about dinosaurs not about where I used to live.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby But anyways if the world was wiped out then how are there reptiles and humans now? Just doesn't make any since what scientist say.

so like when I just ate this turkey sandwhich I just made, you're saying I ate a dinosaur? though scientist say they were wiped out so how could there be dinosaurs?

just seems kind of funky and no body has actually proved it just like aliens and ghost

0.5/10
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I wouldn't be embarassed because what you pull out of your asshole is lies. But anyways try to stay on topic I know you're gay for me and stalk me but this about dinosaurs not about where I used to live.

Not a lie. You abandoned your daughter then lied about her death. That's some sick shit, Lil D
    Originally posted by Antifa Member Not a lie. You abandoned your daughter then lied about her death. That's some sick shit, Lil D

okay keenan.. you've totally busted me.. lol please try to stay on topic mmmmk?
    Is that what you say to your daughter when she asks you to come to soccer practice?
    "Sir this is a serious offense you've just choked a woman"

"Pls stay on topic officer"
    Originally posted by Antifa Member "Sir this is a serious offense you've just choked a woman"

"Pls stay on topic officer"

didnt read
Jump to Top