User Controls

Króz = Larry Kleist

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    You're the brown guy from the Mr. Show sketch where they start off planning a terrorist attack then play carribean queen by Billy ocean from an RV in the desert.
    Originally posted by Sudo You're the brown guy from the Mr. Show sketch where they start off planning a terrorist attack then play carribean queen by Billy ocean from an RV in the desert.

Is the reason because that person is brown and you think I'm brown?
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Joseph R. Biden Jr, 46th President of the United States of America Is the reason because that person is brown and you think I'm brown?

The reason is because you are an awkward faggot in addition to being brown
    Originally posted by Sudo The reason is because you are an awkward faggot in addition to being brown

Yeah so basically the joke was "yur brown".
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Joseph R. Biden Jr, 46th President of the United States of America Yeah so basically the joke was "yur brown".

U mad keenan?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby U mad keenan?

U mad rapist?
    Originally posted by Joseph R. Biden Jr, 46th President of the United States of America U mad rapist?

Answering a question with a question.. you've spoken like a true bitch
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Answering a question with a question.. you've spoken like a true bitch

Making up arbitrary rules like a true bitch.
    MY FAVORITE COLOR IS RAPE
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby MY FAVORITE COLOR IS RAPE

Your favorite color is gay
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by Joseph R. Biden Jr, 46th President of the United States of America Your favorite color is gay
    okay guy who sucks cock but thinks hes a total savant
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by A College Professor okay guy who sucks cock but thinks hes a total savant

more like idiot savant if even that but I thinks its just plain him being stuck on stupid
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby MY FAVORITE COLOR IS RAPE

Your favorite color is pink because you're addicted to ham
    Originally posted by A College Professor okay guy who sucks cock but thinks hes a total savant

Okay guy who just sucks cock without thinking he's a savant.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby more like idiot savant if even that but I thinks its just plain him being stuck on stupid

You are a child rapist savant.
    DontTellEm Black Hole

Lol.
Jump to Top