User Controls

Dylan Roof pleads not guilty?

chem2211 Houston
    How much time and tax payer money will be wasted on this fucking idiot? How can he plead not guilty when it's so obvious he is guilty. He even left behind a witness who can vouch for what he did. The judicial system in this country is fuckin hilarious.They'll take years giving him the death penalty, then he'll sit on death row for decades more while the appeals process plays out.
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    He is not guilty of murder. At best, he is guilty of animal cruelty.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    What did he plead? Insanity?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    [SIZE=14px]"As a state senator, Pinckney pushed for laws to require police and other law enforcement officials to wear [/SIZE]body cameras[SIZE=14px] after [/SIZE]Walter Scott[SIZE=14px], an unarmed black man, was shot eight times in the back by a police officer in [/SIZE]North Charleston[SIZE=14px]."[/SIZE]
    chem2211 Houston
    He plead not guilty, but I didn't read the entire article.

"Mr. Roof has told us that he wishes to plead guilty," Bruck said. "Until we know whether the government will be seeking the death penalty, we are not able to advise Mr. Roof."

OK so he is afraid of dying. He should of thought of that before killing 9 people.
    It's all just bullshit and more smoke and mirrors. The feds are orchestrating the entire thing.
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Well yeah, if he pleads guilty he'll get a death sentence. This is just a way to delay his inevitable demise.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    He's not guilty because this was a military psy op. The cia and fbi are to blame.
    chem2211 Houston
    He's not guilty because this was a military psy op. The cia and fbi are to blame.

I gotta admit. Those flags on his jacket did look photoshopped.
    I gotta admit. Those flags on his jacket did look photoshopped.

Research it a lil more and you will see other obvious signs of shennanagins. Maybe he did kill people but its not the way the media portrays it. This stuff is becoming all way to common.
    Theres even a cnn broadcast about the lousiana shooting and you can hear the guy being interviewed over the phone being coached.. its ridiculous that that church in charleston was awarded over a million dollars for having people die, by the federal government. What ever happened to seperation of church and state?

If I had a family member get murdered by some black dude, I highly doubt I'd be given any money for it.
    And by the way if this was real, I can understand why he'd plead not guilty, If he really did kill those black people because he thought it was the right thing to do, then why should he not try to have some kind of self preservation.

I mean if you went and killed someone because you figured it was for the good of humanity wouldn't you stand behind your decision and try and stay alive because you believe you did the right thing?

But anyways its all a way for the federal government to launder dirty money. Sandy hook, boston bombing, waco bikers.. ect.

.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJa7RQYZjnc

I know it might sound lame, but I grew up with my parents telling me to always question authority or shut up and be a victim of authority, just ask ted gunderson, fbi agent who openly admits that they plan most of this stuff, oh wait you can't because he mysteriously died after his whistle blowing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMQifcCb2M8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c90rn6d4y0A

There is probably going to be another civil war here soon

does this video here even look real?? no.. why would they just have some black lady yelling at cnn reporters like that.. where are the cops? the securtiy? why didnt they go to a commerical break.. this is all fake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_DAWf-sUhU
    Bill Krozby and his fucking cat are right, the same thing happened in the jerry sandusky scandal, to DA ray gricar. I think they killed him because, even though he declined to prosecute sandusky when he had the chance, the organized crime entity behind the child trafficking ring had him 'disappeared' because they felt he knew too much. Hell, he may have even been involved more than anyone ever knew, maybe he was part of it.

the money laundering thing is spot on. ever since banks became harder to launder money through, intelligence agencies have to get creative to launder all the money they make importing drugs into the US. they end up killing two birds with one stone by demonizing firearm ownership as well as the financial incentives.
    ^^i honestly don't know much about the sandusky deal, but ted gunderson also touches that topic, also the hero "hunter s thompson" is tied to a child trafficking and snuff films. No wonder why he killed himself. Choose your idols wisely kids..

I'm not a smart man, but at the same time It's down right amazing how much people chose to ignore/overlook/ accept as truth.

Part of what has helped me understand these national news stories are by the things I've seen and experienced on a smaller scale in my own city. The lies and theatrics, then people wonder why I tend to stick to myself more often than not
    the sandusky thing wasn't a fake event, it was more of a cover-up type of deal, but the similarities are in the untimely death/disappearance of key figures involved in the case.
    the sandusky thing wasn't a fake event, it was more of a cover-up type of deal, but the similarities are in the untimely death/disappearance of key figures involved in the case.

no yeah I got you on that. I just never really looked into it to much, just briefly heard it on the news, I sounded believable
    The feds have several ways of commandeering weak minds and making them to do what they want them to do. That's why the shooter always fits the same profile. They use special drugs only feds can get their hands on, as well as other techniques, such as hypnotism, brainwashing, and if all else fails, death threats against immediate family.
    chem2211 Houston
    The feds have several ways of commandeering weak minds and making them to do what they want them to do. That's why the shooter always fits the same profile. They use special drugs only feds can get their hands on, as well as other techniques, such as hypnotism, brainwashing, and if all else fails, death threats against immediate family.

when you say they fit the same profile do you mean how they were before hand? or a profile created after the "techniques"? Such as getting them to make manifestos and get bad haircuts? I figured most these guys were just were just actors, and I figured the sandy hook kids wasn't even real..
    when you say they fit the same profile do you mean how they were before hand? or a profile created after the "techniques"? Such as getting them to make manifestos and get bad haircuts? I figured most these guys were just were just actors, and I figured the sandy hook kids wasn't even real..

Many are actors. Others are real. And if you look at the "before" profile on the real ones, striking similarities begin to appear. The feds have moles who scour the Internet looking for just such profiles to manipulate for the political and capitalist agendas of their masters.
    Can you tellbus which of theses are actors and which are real?
Jump to Top