User Controls

i tried to smoke weed with a homeless person

Ghost Black Hole
    I handed him a packed pipe and he tried to light the bottom of it like a meth pipe and got all frustrated. SMH

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    It looks like you were yinning and he was yanging.
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Bongs and pipes are shit. Always preferred a J over them.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    You should have sucked his dick
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I smoked weed with Zanta. Probably nobody knows who thT is but you and HTS but we were like 14 and it was before he was a minor 6ix celebrity
    Antifa Member African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sudo I smoked weed with Zanta. Probably nobody knows who thT is but you and HTS but we were like 14 and it was before he was a minor 6ix celebrity

uh

He looks like a white version of Viper
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo I smoked weed with Zanta. Probably nobody knows who thT is but you and HTS but we were like 14 and it was before he was a minor 6ix celebrity

yeah HTS told me about zanta apparently he was on the radio once or some shit. I had a thing when i was on meth where i would replace s with z like zaint zattox day except there is no such thing as a sattox i was just fucking spun and experiencing psychosis and fake meth holidays
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top