User Controls

Ex-work said I didn't hand a usb-c adapter in and want me to invoice $100 less... should I just release their codebase?

filtration African Astronaut
    This post has been edited by a bot I made to preserve my privacy.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    no idea what any of this means
    show us a teaser on pastebin. or wikileaks if you feel like an hero
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Let them invoice you, chuck it in the trash.
    or u can be a dick, obfuscate everything and fuck em
    Damn, their purchasing guy should be fired if he's paying $100 for for a USB-C adapter...
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Damn, their purchasing guy should be fired if he's paying $100 for for a USB-C adapter…

OP is entitled to ask for their receipt or proof of purchase. Documentation.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump OP is entitled to ask for their receipt or proof of purchase. Documentation.

But the cost to replace it is greater than the purchase price.

Opey did you yoink the adapter?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Let them invoice you, chuck it in the trash.

this, just be like "happy to do it but need you to invoice me for my book keeping, I'm sure you understand" and ignore it
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by WolfgangBladt or u can be a dick, obfuscate everything and fuck em

As it happens, i have a knack for being a dick especially when it comes to computer stuff. Which reminds me, you have two invites pending on Github OP. Pretty sure you know which ones i am talking about.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    filtration African Astronaut
    This post has been edited by a bot I made to preserve my privacy.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by filtration Resend them. Github shitcanned the invitations.

I'll PM you when i do.
Jump to Top