User Controls

Cyberpunk 2077 sucks

I mean it's alright. Very buggy even on Series X. It's no Witcher 3 that's for sure.
    Yes, buggy as hell. I returned mine ages ago for a refund. It did my head in. I did not like it. It needs more optimisation and bug fixes. I got it for PC.
    Bueno motherfucker
    Yeah I only encountered minor bugs but the game and story itself was just... Ok.
    I had more fun playing with my own dick.
    Originally posted by WolfgangBladt I had more fun playing with my own dick.

You have been strumming that noodle for a long time though.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    It was a solid 8/10 (on the scale where 7/10 is the baseline and a meme). It was a good, fun game with a decent story. Didn't run into many bugs on PC - mostly just my character not having hair or wearing pants when I looked in a mirror. I wasn't onboard the insane hype train because I'm old enough to know better so my expectations weren't crushed too badly, but even without all the hype built up... the game feels like a missed opportunity. There's so much that could be done with this setting. I feel like the base materials are all there, and they just need to make it more of what it already is. Fill out the map a bit.

*shrug*

I have a lot of hope for it going forward with free DLC and the like. Fingers crossed anyway.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Meikai mostly just my character not having hair or wearing pants when I looked in a mirror

That's just real life for me.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Meikai It was a solid 8/10 (on the scale where 7/10 is the baseline and a meme).

Nah 7/10 fits it because I refuse to water down my scale for eurojank. Compare this game to GTAV and see how few things one should tolerate to even get close to an 8.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Meikai It was a solid 8/10 (on the scale where 7/10 is the baseline and a meme)

why even use a 10 scale
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by aldra why even use a 10 scale

Because IGN installed a microchip in my brain and I'm only permitted to use their scoring system. 7/10 is average. 8/10 is pretty good. This is the way of video games.
    Originally posted by Meikai Because IGN installed a microchip in my brain and I'm only permitted to use their scoring system. 7/10 is average. 8/10 is pretty good. This is the way of video games.

I never "got" that scoring system and always thought it was retarded...7/10 has traditionally been viewed as average for a game since the 80s...

Now if it was a woman who was a 7/10 one would be happy to bone it, on that scale average is 4/10.
    Antifa Member African Astronaut
    It's because they get paid to review it. They aren't journalists or critics. They exist only to say good things about big games.

Like, they literally just pay IGN and Gamestop n shiet to help advertise via good reviews and load order.

Capitalism 101
    Ghost Black Hole
    all profit is theft
    Originally posted by Ghost all profit is theft

How can it be theft when people voluntarily hand the cash over?
    Originally posted by Ghost all profit is theft

So you carve a bird out of wood from a tree you planted on your land

You sell it for £5 because you're French

Who have you stolen from?
    Originally posted by Antifa Member So you carve a bird out of wood from a tree you planted on your land

Mother nature.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Mother nature.

Can't own property.

Is a dead tree gonna take you to court over its right to self? No.
    Originally posted by Antifa Member Can't own property.

Is a dead tree gonna take you to court over its right to self? No.

Um it wasn't dead before you carved it...you took it's life...Mother nature will have her revenge.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Antifa Member So you carve a bird out of wood from a tree you planted on your land

Those are the peoples wooden birds
Jump to Top