User Controls

I need to go pay my rent.

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    This sucks.
    Paying early or paying late?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Paying early or paying late?

Early so I don't get bitched at for having 2 cats when they find out I have 2 cats tomorrow during apartment inspections.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Its crazy how preferable home ownership is to renting. Such a scam literally communism
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sudo Its crazy how preferable home ownership is to renting. Such a scam literally communism

How is ownership anything like Communism, have you even read Das Kapital?
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Sudo Its crazy how preferable home ownership is to renting. Such a scam literally communism

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Then go pay it instead of making retarded progression threads
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe How is ownership anything like Communism, have you even read Das Kapital?

Renting is basically a shelter tax. I read some of a few of the books but they made me angry and I had to stop. I take it you have few assets yung prole, your exploitation days are over
    I hate communism, not as much as those College retards who wear Che Guevara t shirts and don't know jack about him.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Yeah I know he's a murderer, I think murder is cool.

It's the only way to defeat these classist imperialists
    Originally posted by Ghost Yeah I know he's a murderer, I think murder is cool.

It's the only way to defeat these classist imperialists

No not that. He did what he had to. I think all these dumbasses just think it's edge to wear the t shirt or rebel just for the sake of it. As if they would like to live even one fucking day in the life of a Soviet citizen.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    “The blacks, those magnificent examples of the African race who have maintained their racial purity thanks to their lack of an affinity with bathing, have seen their territory invaded by a new kind of slave: the Portuguese.”
    - Che Guevara

“The black is indolent and a dreamer; spending his meager wage on frivolity or drink; the European has a tradition of work and saving, which has pursued him as far as this corner of America and drives him to advance himself, even independently of his own individual aspirations.”
    - Che Guevara

"The jedi nigger Lassalle who, I’m glad to say, is leaving at the end of this week, has happily lost another 5,000 talers in an ill-judged speculation."
    - Karl Marx
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe No not that. He did what he had to. I think all these dumbasses just think it's edge to wear the t shirt or rebel just for the sake of it. As if they would like to live even one fucking day in the life of a Soviet citizen.

They will end up like Lee Harvey Oswald the guy that moved to USSR to live the communist dream but got salty that there was nothing to spend the money on except bread and vodka.

"Oswald wrote in his diary in January 1961: "I am starting to reconsider my desire about staying. The work is drab, the money I get has nowhere to be spent. No nightclubs or bowling alleys, no places of recreation except the trade union dances. I have had enough."
    Originally posted by Ghost They will end up like Lee Harvey Oswald the guy that moved to USSR to live the communist dream but got salty that there was nothing to spend the money on except bread and vodka.

"Oswald wrote in his diary in January 1961: "I am starting to reconsider my desire about staying. The work is drab, the money I get has nowhere to be spent. No nightclubs or bowling alleys, no places of recreation except the trade union dances. I have had enough."

I was actually thinking about Oswald's opinion when I replied haha, It sums everything up perfectly. He may have killed JFK not so much for Communism but for monetary purposes.
    Paying rent took an hour and a half.
    I had to drive all the way to another city to use an ATM and then drive back here and find a gas station for a money order and by the time I got back my landlord had went home.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Now imagine a world where we used bitcoins
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe No not that. He did what he had to. I think all these dumbasses just think it's edge to wear the t shirt or rebel just for the sake of it. As if they would like to live even one fucking day in the life of a Soviet citizen.

pretty much its just the same tards that wear charlie manson shirts
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Paying rent took an hour and a half.
    I had to drive all the way to another city to use an ATM and then drive back here and find a gas station for a money order and by the time I got back my landlord had went home.

can't you just put it in a slot or something? why would you have to drive to another city for an atm? They don't have atms where you live? And is that hard to find a gas station that does money orders?

Cant you just pay your bill online or with your debit card?

Is this another one of your false outrageious?
    Originally posted by Meikai “The black is indolent and a dreamer; spending his meager wage on frivolity or drink; the European has a tradition of work and saving, which has pursued him as far as this corner of America and drives him to advance himself, even independently of his own individual aspirations.”
    - Che Guevara

Che predicted Bling Bling hood rich/nigga rich culture
    Why not pay rent over phone?

Fona doing some 20th century shit.
Jump to Top