User Controls

Fona 2-24-2021

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Good morning guys.
    I went to bed at 6:30am this morning and woke up at 11am.
    It feels more normal to me than going to bed at 8pm and waking up at 4am.
    Haven't even looked for my shirt yet.
    Today I have to get my taxes done.
    Idk what to do yet.
    Time to poop.
    I need to pay my rent today and pay them a bit extra so they dont get pissed that I have 2 cats instead of 1.
    Also I need to go buy new shirts because all mine have my old employers name on them.
    I got my tax refund deposited in the bank last night, delicious.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I got my tax refund deposited in the bank last night, delicious.

Time for crack cocaine
    Anyone know when during this first week of Joe Biden's presidency we are to receive our $2000 stimulus checks that he promised us while he was undermining democracy and stealing the election?
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Anyone know when during this first week of Joe Biden's presidency we are to receive our $2000 stimulus checks that he promised us while he was undermining democracy and stealing the election?

$1400? What do you want $1000 for?
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Anyone know when during this first week of Joe Biden's presidency we are to receive our $2000 stimulus checks that he promised us while he was undermining democracy and stealing the election?

Funny how that 2k turned into 1400 huh.

So Trumpy gave the gonts $1800 (1200 and the 600), and Joey is giving them $1400...on top of that I heard there are rumors they are thinking about lowering the qualification threshold down from 75k (what it was for the 600) to 50k.

Fucking lol...2k....lying bitch.
Jump to Top