User Controls

What the fuck is wrong with these people?

Donald Trump Black Hole
    An Oklahoma man suspected of murdering three people and injuring one has now confessed that he killed one of them and later sliced out her heart and cooked it to feed his household, according to authorities.

Lawrence Anderson, 42, allegedly killed Andrea Lynn Blankenship, 41, in her Chickasha home on February 9, 2021. “He took the heart again to 214 West Minnesota, Chickasha,” an agent with the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation wrote in a search warrant obtained by The Oklahoman. “He cooked the heart with potatoes to feed to his household to launch the demons.”
    https://meaww.com/lawrence-anderson-oklahoma-man-killed-his-neighbor-cut-her-heart-out-then-cooked-to-feed-family

What the fuck is wrong with these people?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Anderson’s repeat incarceration history began in 2006 when he was sentenced for possession of crack cocaine and for threatening his girlfriend with a gun. He reportedly served less than two years of a four-year sentence. Six years after he was first sentenced, Anderson was sentenced to 15 years for selling crack near an elementary school. Five years into that sentence in 2017, he was released from prison again, but his sentence also included two decades of probation.

probably a combination of stim psychosis and santoria or some shit
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    They keep letting these people out of prison early too.

They seem to not care that prison exists in the circumstances like this not to punish or to rehabilitate, but to protect the rest of us.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    I mean... the dude was just a crack peddler. There was really no reason to assume "crack dealer who once threatened someone with a gun" would evolve into "serial killing cannibal who eats human hearts". Like it's one thing when it's Sweden or something and they let a convicted child murderer/rapist out after 7 years or some shit, and another thing entirely when some nog gets out 10 years early on a non-violent drug charge.

15 years for slanging to elementary school kids would be too much. 15 years for being too close to a school where they're taught is fucking absurd.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Launch the demons!...with potatoes.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Its clearly a black thing. White people have never killed anybody. Op is very astute for making this a race issue not a substance abuse/mental health one. Every black person has at least attempted to eat a live heart before
    The answer you're looking for is that they are black. This happened because negroes are inferior to da white menz. Also it is only Jewish propaganda that says otherwise.

That's the point of this thread. The end.
    Kev Space Nigga
    Hey at least he didnt serve her colon, he had some manners and tact.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo making this a race issue

He was released as part of some racial equality program

You fucks are stupid and worthless
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by Donald Trump He was released as part of some racial equality program

Shut the fuck up.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Obbe Shut the fuck up.

^ He copy pasted that from a tweet
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost Fuck up, cunt!
    Originally posted by Donald Trump He was released as part of some racial equality program

So Q n
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Lmao her last name means "White people ship" in Dutch.
    Originally posted by Sophie Lmao her last name means "White people ship" in Dutch.

No way, when Insaw that I was going to go onna tangent about Don Blankenship but I really cant say anythung to do him justice. Just learn about his villiany and watch his campaign ads. Ive considered making threads about him dozens of times
    Originally posted by Sophie Lmao her last name means "White people ship" in Dutch.

No way, when Insaw that I was going to go onna tangent about Don Blankenship but I really cant say anythung to do him justice. Just learn about his villiany and ve5h c tcc 4c gt watch his campaign ads. Ive considered making threads about him dozens of times
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    hey kids its time to eat your mom out

You fuck kids
    Originally posted by ⠀ L­anny⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ blanken= white

ship= ship

white ship.

white house

white power

sieg heil

Youre a white fag waving a white flag telling white lies trying to save your lily white ass by gargling down as much pearly white cum as you can
    Kev Space Nigga

theres a famous hacker with that last name. dutch is a funny language.
Jump to Top