User Controls

We should fire Lanny and Frala/Wintermute and

Bugz Space Nigga
    Hire Bummy MoFo to run this place. kick off the pedos and get new women to come on so it's less of a cockfest.

I dig Candy and all but she's way too fucking Attention Whoring all the guys talking about here 24/7

She's a good looking lady but stop giving her so much attention. Between her dream boyfriend and all of you guys and her weed after a hard day of getting her ass slapped by War Vets pretending to be sleeping (I dont know if that happens, Candy. dont dwell)

yeah. Head Negro or Bummy Mofo needs to bring the ladies up in here.

"Where the white women at" and asians, hispanic whatever

fucking nerds trying to act like they get action
    Bugz Space Nigga
    FUCKING SQUARES
    Ghost Black Hole
    That guy is racist as fuck
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Ghost That guy is racist as fuck

I just want women to come on here. real women. no fake alt

But I suppose a guy like you would have a problem with that. Stop playing MKUltra on Lisa.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I want more women here too so we can cyberbully them into posting nude selfies and I can threaten to rape them and eat their eyes
    Bugz Space Nigga
    BTW Is Lisa a female version of his male name? like Melvin?

How I got Melvin from Lisa is Lisa is a short version of these names

Elisabeth, Melissa or Elizabeth.

So Melvin is a male version of Melissa (Apparently)

LOL Melvin put a highlighter pen up his butt? did the doctors give him shit about it?
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Elsworth is a male version of Elizabeth or its alternate spelling.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Bugz Hire Bummy MoFo to run this place. kick off the pedos and get new women to come on so it's less of a cockfest.

I dig Candy and all but she's way too fucking Attention Whoring all the guys talking about here 24/7

She's a good looking lady but stop giving her so much attention. Between her dream boyfriend and all of you guys and her weed after a hard day of getting her ass slapped by War Vets pretending to be sleeping (I dont know if that happens, Candy. dont dwell)

yeah. Head Negro or Bummy Mofo needs to bring the ladies up in here.

"Where the white women at" and asians, hispanic whatever

fucking nerds trying to act like they get action

Um okay guy that needs dick pills to masterbation in gigis bathroom

Almost all of the women on this site are retards that can barely string a sentence together, guy that accuses me of bring big ape and mal onto this site.

Most of the women left this site because i either made them leave or they git tired of thirsty fags like yourself.

Get gigi on here, oh wait bit she wants nothing to do with this site.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bugz BTW Is Lisa a female version of his male name? like Melvin?

How I got Melvin from Lisa is Lisa is a short version of these names

Elisabeth, Melissa or Elizabeth.

So Melvin is a male version of Melissa (Apparently)

LOL Melvin put a highlighter pen up his butt? did the doctors give him shit about it?

take your medication you schizo retard

https://niggasin.space/search?q=telnet&search_type=posts&author=
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Ghost I want more women here too so we can cyberbully them into posting nude selfies and I can threaten to rape them and eat their eyes

You knucklehead. You trying to get us Televised as some Sadist fucks.

thats when they would start showing everyones face on msm is if you pulled some James Franco tier #METOO Bullshit. then we would get sued.

You can't cyberbully them you tard. You reverse engineer stratigy and social engineer them into posting themselves by getting them comfortable with the idea who is the prettiest or a revision on what College Soroiety life was like in Virtual if thi was the 1990s all over again (or early 2k whatever age they would be.. I'd be happy with MILFS 35-50 range)

however you would go about doing it. you have to read them first (from what I read- how nerds get women kinda shit)

they dont like weaklings you have to RICO SUAVE that shit. you make demands that come off threatening and you'll end up on a RICO charge

or so I read. same tactics works with comedy. "KNow your audience" by the way, laughter is apparently one of the ways to get the party started

You male sexist freaks
    Originally posted by Bugz You knucklehead. You trying to get us Televised as some Sadist fucks.

thats when they would start showing everyones face on msm is if you pulled some James Franco tier #METOO Bullshit. then we would get sued.

You can't cyberbully them you tard. You reverse engineer stratigy and social engineer them into posting themselves by getting them comfortable with the idea who is the prettiest or a revision on what College Soroiety life was like in Virtual if thi was the 1990s all over again (or early 2k whatever age they would be.. I'd be happy with MILFS 35-50 range)

however you would go about doing it. you have to read them first (from what I read- how nerds get women kinda shit)

they dont like weaklings you have to RICO SUAVE that shit. you make demands that come off threatening and you'll end up on a RICO charge

or so I read. same tactics works with comedy. "KNow your audience" by the way, laughter is apparently one of the ways to get the party started

You male sexist freaks

You're a dumbass
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Yeah fuck this revival of Women burning bra's shit.

We get it. Women are stronge as men. so come seduce us then. no. that's not natural. it's a mans job to do it?

Instead they go lesbian and get into body mutilations with all the freak piercing and gain weight and scratch their crotches.

Whats a man to do in this day and age. At least I got to live the last days of fun. hahah must suck being white and young in this day and age.

I feel bad for you guys. also I'm grandfathers into "Dad talk" this was my norm. I'm not gonna #METOO with being baited into grab-assing in the 2021 era. but Im semi single now. Gigi just wants a friend.

I need my dick sucked. she closed shop on that. But she's still my best buddy ever. when no one else was there. She was. No Christian brought me off the street. She is no Christian and she did.

but I needed to live raw for a bit. give up everything. you're truly free.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby You're a dumbass

3 word reply makes you dominate the circle
    Originally posted by Bugz 3 word reply makes you dominate the circle

Better than your diahrea of the mouth, you shit for brains
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Better than your diahrea of the mouth, you shit for brains

I'm high as fuck on Caffien. I been drinking like 6 tall boys of Dr Pepper.

And water between. it's a good feeling because I been sleeping for 2 days straight like I have some fucking AIDS shit. on and off. I get tired as fuck and sleep at least 12-14 hours a day. Im getting old and want to sleep less not more.

So stop being a fucking Buzz Killer and go make me some coffee you man-child
    Originally posted by Bugz I'm high as fuck on Caffien. I been drinking like 6 tall boys of Dr Pepper.

And water between. it's a good feeling because I been sleeping for 2 days straight like I have some fucking AIDS shit. on and off. I get tired as fuck and sleep at least 12-14 hours a day. Im getting old and want to sleep less not more.

So stop being a fucking Buzz Killer and go make me some coffee you man-child

You're a retard stuck on stupid, you might want to go get that checked out
    pEEpEEpOOpOO African Astronaut
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Bummy mofo is a stupid nigger.
    Originally posted by Bugz and get new women to come on so it's less of a cockfest.

We brought some from DH and the NIS incels chased most of them off.
    Dell, and Nigger Centuria.
Jump to Top