User Controls

"Im gone blow a Asian done today"

Lodger Free African Astronaut
    Note it's in quotes. K?

Rabbi T. Weed Yung Blood
    We won't remove the א from the אמת inscribed on every black soul until the day whiteness in America is gone, whether it's Asians or Europeans perpetuating it.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Lodger Free

[img]https://abc7news-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/abc7news.com/amp/man-arrested-for-threatening-to-kill-asians-asian-threat-bay-area-east-former-gang-member-social-media-posts/10362628/?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA%3D#aoh=16141518521663&csi=0&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fabc7news.com%2Fman-arrested-for-threatening-to-kill-asians-asian-threat-bay-area-east-former-gang-member-social-media-posts%2F10362628%2F[/img]

Th-that's an image tag. Why are you linking an article with an image tag.
    Originally posted by Meikai Th-that's an image tag. Why are you linking an article with an image tag.

Because I'm on a cell phone and the f***** won't let me copy a link directly thought I'd jump through all these f****** hoops just to f****** post it
    Originally posted by Rabbi T. Weed We won't remove the א from the אמת inscribed on every black soul until the day whiteness in America is gone, whether it's Asians or Europeans perpetuating it.

You know in Hebrew they spell from right to left you're an anti-semite piece of s*** get the f*** off my thread. You faux joo
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Lodger Free You know in Hebrew they spell from right to left you're an anti-semite piece of s*** get the f*** off my thread. You faux joo

Ooooh you got him there.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    kikes are niggers
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    he wants to blow an asian dude?
    Originally posted by aldra he wants to blow an asian dude?

Apparently he was arrested in Berkeley for wanting to murder asians

Inb4 someone here blames white guy for making him hate asians
    Ghost Black Hole
    what a fag
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Let him blow Asians.
    Ghost Black Hole
    "blow a Asian"

Excuse me sir but I think you mean to say you are going to "blow an Asian"

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Opie blows shits because he thinks their juicy and tasty
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Ghost "blow a Asian"

Excuse me sir but I think you mean to say you are going to "blow an Asian"

At least he spelled Asian with a capital A.
    Ghost Black Hole
    it probably gave him the little squiggly and an auto correct
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Ghost it probably gave him the little squiggly and an auto correct

LOL ikr

and I was thinking the same thing Use 'an' for words starting with AEIOU (sometimes y?) and "a" for words starting in constenants. but I see it done all the time on many post sites.

This guy could secretly have a 140 plus IQ and purposly spells the way he Ebonics his speech.

remember Ebonics? I forgot all about it but it was in some SLN skit on youtube. that shit was seriously considered to be considered an official dialect of urban newspeak

You want to better yourself not make excuses.
    Rabbi T. Weed Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Lodger Free You know in Hebrew they spell from right to left you're an anti-semite piece of s*** get the f*** off my thread. You faux joo

Yes, which is why I wrote emet as אמת, not תמא. What, did you want me to write my English from right-to-left too? Oy vey.

⸮yppah uoy ekam siht seoD
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Rabbi T. Weed Yes, which is why I wrote emet as אמת, not תמא. What, did you want me to write my English from right-to-left too? Oy vey.

⸮yppah uoy ekam siht seoD

I'll call an old friend of mine. My college friends father and speak to you if you like. Hiki you're a fucking retarded asshole.
Jump to Top