User Controls

What happened to Privacy Cunt?

Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    She was hot, and entertaining.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Set her settings to "PRIVATE".
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    legend has it you can summon her with an offering of heroin and fresh underwear
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    last I heard of her was she said she would fuck me in longview tx at her dads place if i bought her 50 dollars worth of panties lol

but before that fat pat the water rat she said was outside getting murdered by niggers in chicago for owing a drug debt, his fat ass came in with sushi and gave her a hug and kiss and she very quickly turned off the cam on tc

she's trash
    its kinda funny how so many of you losers simp over trash women on this site like dont tell them, mal, chzboogerz, kinkou, titless ect..
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    its kinda funny how so many of you losers still haven't figured out that it's spelled etc., not ect.

Some people's damn children.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    ectoplasm is ghost jizz

Originally posted by Bill Krozby its kinda funny how so many of you losers simp over trash women on this site like dont tell them, mal, chzboogerz, kinkou, titless ect..

Kinkou was alright
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby its kinda funny how so many of you losers simp over trash women on this site like dont tell them, mal, chzboogerz, kinkou, titless ect..

Reminiscing is hardly simping little cousin dishwasher. Anyways says the one who can't consensually fuck a sperm whale without a rape charge.
    Originally posted by aldra ectoplasm is ghost jizz

Kinkou was alright

Yeah I liked Kinkou, she was always on TC with me and Panny back in the old days.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by stl1 its kinda funny how so many of you losers still haven't figured out that it's spelled etc., not ect.

Some people's damn children.

the fuck are you talking about
    Originally posted by aldra ectoplasm is ghost jizz

Kinkou was alright

Nah she was a cunt you only spoke to her on here not in person on tc, she would constantly boot me from tc because she thought i was a rapist child molester. Hope she gets raped
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Reminiscing is hardly simping little cousin dishwasher. Anyways says the one who can't consensually fuck a sperm whale without a rape charge.

Dont see how im a dishwasher but keep spreading your lies, guy whos simping after a junkie
    Originally posted by Ghost the fuck are you talking about

He doesn't know, his brain is full of worms
    DontTellEm Black Hole

LOL. u literally have herpes. What is wrong w u? Stop bringing me up . Smh
    Putting me in the loser basket w ur exes 😂 Nah. Stop that.
    Originally posted by DontTellEm LOL. u literally have herpes. What is wrong w u? Stop bringing me up . Smh
    Putting me in the loser basket w ur exes 😂 Nah. Stop that.

It was relavent, and mal and kinkou and titless are not my exes and you bring me up all the time. And how do you know I have herpes? You don't know so get off the gas, I know that you're so fat you've had to wear a boot because of your hooves breaking underweight your weight.

If you are always going to be on a perpetual period and can't stand what I say about you then don't mention me or just leave this site, miss piggy, you're a fat pig with a wig
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Okay stl Jr. 20 years from now ur still gonna be shaking ur fists, screaming my name 😂🌹😛
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Okay stl Jr. 20 years from now ur still gonna be shaking ur fists, screaming my name 😂🌹😛

no i won't I'll just still be calling you big apezilla laughing at your ass after youre dead six feet under because you're too fat for all of your ashes to fit in a proper sized urn and I'm still alive because I'm not obeseity and diabesis like you

you'd be the one screaming like a wild pig whore when my fist shake your stupid face
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol K 😂
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Lol K 😂

yeah thats what i thought, now go lay your fat head down on a little pillow, I'll call the vet for you in the morning
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Never heard that one before.
Jump to Top