User Controls

I hate transsexuals.

Yes I am a bigot. Yes I hate transsexuals. No you don't deserve respect and no, you don't deserve to exist.

Transsexualism is a mental illness and the cure is not to cut your cock off.

Just use the balls you don't want one time and kill yourself like faggots in more modest times, who at least had the social decency to remove themselves from the earth.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    How creative, new and edgy. Do you wish they were all just regular faggots like yourself?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    its not a mental illness, there is no cure because trannies are COOL AND SEXY. Maybe you should kill yourself you loser

Originally posted by Sudo How creative, new and edgy. Do you wish they were all just regular faggots like yourself?

How edgy and creative to make hatred about being edgy or creative. Go outside you internet sewer denizen.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Imagine getting upset by a girl with a penis, you must have a lot of free time to care so much about 1% of the population LMAO
    πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Solomon Thunder How edgy and creative to make hatred about being edgy or creative. Go outside you internet sewer denizen.

Ooooooooo you are a hateful lil critter aren't you? Ooooooo just a tiny lil ball of h8! So rude!

Ooooooooooo
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    are you actually attracted to skinny dudes with long hair wearing womens clothing?

I couldn't fuck an ass all the time. Don't get me wrong, it's a fun diversion but as a staple? you'd have to plan sex around meals to avoid getting shit all over yourself.

Or maybe people that fuck mens assholes don't mind shit?
    Ghost Black Hole
    That's not even a tranny, he's a femboy xDDD
    Originally posted by Sudo Ooooooooo you are a hateful lil critter aren't you? Ooooooo just a tiny lil ball of h8! So rude!

Ooooooooooo

Ok
    Ghost Black Hole
    kikes are niggers
    Antifa Member African Astronaut
    Originally posted by rabbitweed are you actually attracted to skinny dudes with long hair wearing womens clothing?

I couldn't fuck an ass all the time. Don't get me wrong, it's a fun diversion but as a staple? you'd have to plan sex around meals to avoid getting shit all over yourself.

Or maybe people that fuck mens assholes don't mind shit?

^Lacks basic sex ed lol
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Lol you’re really gonna hate HTS then
    Originally posted by Grylls Lol you’re really gonna hate HTS then

Yeah I honestly still can't believe she transitioned to a man. She looked so different back in the day.
    Lanny are you fucking with my posts
    Wtf I didn't type this whars going on
    chinese
    chinese girlfriend
    ok lanny is fucking with our posts
    Chinese are trans human
    Originally posted by Antifa Member Yeah I honestly still can't believe she transitioned to a man. She looked so different back in the day.

Originally posted by Solomon Thunder Yes I am a bigot. Yes I hate transsexuals. No you don't deserve respect and no, you don't deserve to exist.

Transsexualism is a mental illness and the cure is not to cut your cock off.

Just use the balls you don't want one time and kill yourself like faggots in more modest times, who at least had the social decency to remove themselves from the earth.

no, your not a biggot.

your just an insecure smallgot who feels threatened by girls with penises.
Jump to Top