User Controls

God Made Trump A LOSER

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Newsweek
    Televangelist Says Trump Lost Because God 'Got Weary' of Ex-President Promoting Himself
    Jason Lemon

Televangelist Frank Amedia, who served as a Christian policy liaison for former President Donald Trump in 2016, believes Trump failed in the 2020 presidential election because God "got weary" of his constant self-promotion.

Amedia, founder of Touch Heaven Ministries, had previously predicted that Trump would win re-election. He also vocally defended the former president throughout his tenure in the White House. The Christian leader launched the POTUS Shield, a prayer network in support of Trump, on the night Trump was elected in 2016, and last January he described the president's supporters as "a spiritual weapon of God that has been anointed and called for such a time as this" in a POTUS Shield alert video message.

But Amedia was more critical of the former president in a Sunday interview on Stephen Strang's Charisma podcast. Right Wing Watch first reported the pastor's remarks. Although Amedia argued that Trump had "fulfilled" many of the "assignments" God had given him, he took issue with the former president's "arrogance."

"How can we expect God to bless and anoint arrogance and pride that invokes the name of the Lord—and there's the key—that invokes the name of the Lord and that uses the people of God as a political asset?" Amedia asked.

"A lot of the things that God had given him to do he fulfilled as a checklist. But here's the key: Who got the glory? And who was he taking the glory to? Was he thanking God for it publicly? Was he pointing to God for it?" Amedia continued. The pastor said that everyone had grown "tired" of Trump's tweets and "him talking about himself."

"We got tired of him promoting himself. Well, guess who else? Guess who else got weary with it? God Almighty. He's sovereign, and his word tells us very clearly, 'I give my glory to no one else.' Pride goes before the fall," he said.
    Rabbi T. Weed Yung Blood
    It took televangelists until 2021 to realize this, but we in the Jеwish community have known this to be true since June 14, 1946. G-d also made you to be a loser, stl1. I don't think anyone on this site was made by G-d to be anything but a loser. If you meant to be more, you would have been Jеwish.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    No one fucking cares, hurry up and die and give us all peace faggot.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    PATRIOT PARTY 2024!!!!! PATRIOT PARTY!!!! PATRIOT PARTY!!!!!!

TRUMP 2024

PATRIOT PARTY USA!!!

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Trump went down already on November 3rd, Jan. 6th and the 20th (as well as on Stormy Daniels).
    Ghost Black Hole
    HE IS GONNA WIN 2024 PATRIOT PARTY USA!!!!
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    TRUMP 2024! 'MURIKA!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe TRUMP 2024! 'MURIKA!

I AM LITETALLY CRIEING RED WHITE AND BLUE TEARS AS I TYPE THIS RESPONSE!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by stl1 Newsweek
    Televangelist Says Trump Lost Because God 'Got Weary' of Ex-President Promoting Himself
    Jason Lemon

God didn't get WEARY! He got JEALOUS!

What a loser mentality that guy has! Always was an underachiever! Sad!

If I was God I would be the greatest God ever!
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Rabbi T. Weed It took televangelists until 2021 to realize this, but we in the Jеwish community have known this to be true since June 14, 1946. G-d also made you to be a loser, stl1. I don't think anyone on this site was made by G-d to be anything but a loser. If you meant to be more, you would have been Jеwish.

Oh look. he looks legit because he's doing what I would do. not show "G0d" in entirety.

Faux ass mother fucker. go use Babble to spell backwards in Hebrew some more. Right to Left. Just like Chinese do.
    Rabbi T. Weed Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Bugz Oh look. he looks legit because he's doing what I would do. not show "G0d" in entirety.

Faux ass mother fucker. go use Babble to spell backwards in Hebrew some more. Right to Left. Just like Chinese do.

I bet you don't even have a mezuzah. Do not speak to me as if I am some kind of "phony". I take my faith very seriously. How many years of rabbinical training do you have?
    Antifa Member African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe No one fucking cares, hurry up and die and give us all peace faggot.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Rabbi T. Weed I bet you don't even have a mezuzah. Do not speak to me as if I am some kind of "phony". I take my faith very seriously. How many years of rabbinical training do you have?

Non because I wasn't born in that faith but I have relatives going back generations on my moms side.

You're a White Supremacist piece of shit though
    Rabbi T. Weed Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Bugz Non because I wasn't born in that faith but I have relatives going back generations on my moms side.

You're a White Supremacist piece of shit though

I want to end whiteness, how can I be a "white supremacist"? Also I notice you capitalized "white supremacist" as if it deserves the respect of a proper noun. Maybe you have some internalize white supremacist values that even you aren't aware of? You should reflect on that.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Rabbi T. Weed I want to end whiteness, how can I be a "white supremacist"? Also I notice you capitalized "white supremacist" as if it deserves the respect of a proper noun. Maybe you have some internalize white supremacist values that even you aren't aware of? You should reflect on that.

Did you do 911?
    Rabbi T. Weed Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Did you do 911?

No, the son of a nazi designed the Porsche 911. We want nothing to do with that number. We don't even call it when we have an emergency, we call Shomrim.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Rabbi T. Weed No, the son of a nazi designed the Porsche 911. We want nothing to do with that number. We don't even call it when we have an emergency, we call Shomrim.

Defund the police.
Jump to Top