User Controls

Anyone else spending Christmas completely alone without a single person concerned with your existence?

Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    OG loner crew, tally up. Let's see whether there are any others who have reached the pinnacle of isolation.

Isolation is capable of being a holy state, psychologically experimental and quite tenuous. Your psyche is freed from the corruption of others in order to be able to fully manifest as an individual.
    Right, that's why you're trying to get all the loners together for some sort of pseudo-social internet event.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Just curious. Don't assume.
    Originally posted by Malice Just curious. Don't assume.

Put that cats down and get a girlfriend
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    My life is built upon the practical philosophy and application of isolation. Today is no different than any other day to me. I have never celebrated Christmas, nor birthdays, nor Halloween, nor Easter, nor Thanksgiving, nor any other man-made celebration of any significance. My entire life has been a strict exercise in non-celebration.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    My friend got a reservation downtown at a restaurant and I met some of his people and we got krunk in the court yard while waiting for our table. I had chicken fried chicken, mashed potatoes, squash, and brocoli rice, and a bloody mary to flush it all down.

Then I went and hung out with my uncle in the next town over and saw star wars.

It was a pretty good xmas.

the only thing that was slightly disappointing about it was my dad called me to wish me a merry xmas but proceeded to attempt to bitch me out for talking shit to my shit talking mom over a month ago, trying to guilt trip me. but it rolls off my back as it has for a decade. They'll get over it.

still my favorite "space-opera" is the fifth element
    when my dad and i watched it on cinemax in the 90's we thought it was the most futuristic thing ever (and it was)(reference to sophie)

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2016-12-26T03:31:37.431499+00:00
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Sir slappy the sea turtle Put that cats down and get a girlfriend

or he could keep the cats and get a gf... oh wait the gf part will never happen for him...

/thread
    I was at a family gathering of 47 people including three infants. Yesterday we went to see my wife's side of the family. It was a hectic day. So no, I'm not alone by a long shot.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Nope i actually have family and a girlfriend.
    I spent yesterday by myself and it was glorious. I'm going round my friends today for a few days tho
    bling bling Dark Matter
    ur buds dealer always loves u
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by bling bling ur buds dealer always loves u

Did you ever meet one named, johnplywd?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Went to a christmas party. It was alright but ehh, we kinda pulled people together who weren't going home or whatever (it seems like an inordinate number of people in my social circle aren't from here which makes sense I guess) and of everyone I knew there we got along fine but it just wasn't the right mix of people. It was kind of funny, like half the people were like "let's get wasted" and the other half were like "let's take it easy and enjoy christmas" and I could see both sides so I ended up playing monopoly sloshed and stoned. Mostly I was mad because monopoly is a fucking terrible game.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Lanny Went to a christmas party. It was alright but ehh, we kinda pulled people together who weren't going home or whatever (it seems like an inordinate number of people in my social circle aren't from here which makes sense I guess) and of everyone I knew there we got along fine but it just wasn't the right mix of people. It was kind of funny, like half the people were like "let's get wasted" and the other half were like "let's take it easy and enjoy christmas" and I could see both sides so I ended up playing monopoly sloshed and stoned. Mostly I was mad because monopoly is a fucking terrible game.

Me and the fam played Munchkins, it was fun as fuck.
    I spent this christmas drinking black russians, smoking weed, playing video games and just chilling man.

I made so much money and every time I try to spend it something goes wrong so it just keeps stacking up.
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Poor guy. Wish he was still alive, the dude was really smart.
    Jesus is king African Astronaut
    Hey OP what is your favorite lolicore band?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    kind of ironic that he was living with his dad when he put his lights out
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer---.1101110--0-1-----10.-111.1011-----0..-.1.0-1-.1010-10--01-111-----1.-.1--1----.-10---000010-1-(bĀ­anned) youre an idiot

Nope
    Jesus is king African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra kind of ironic that he was living with his dad when he put his lights out

Why is that ironic?
Jump to Top