User Controls

Hey Spectard

I found the rest of the Templars and they are waiting for you to join them.

https://www.facebook.com/knightstemplarint/
    bling bling Dark Matter
    chritman beeffffff
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    The irony here is, I actually am a Templar. I was part of the original Screaming Electron crew. The beauty of the baud. Knowledge is power. Welcome to the suburbs. ASCII on TelNET only. Long before browsers and search engines made an appearance. It's true that I am a genuine enigma. You will never know who I really am, or what I can really do. And I'm not the only one either. We are the guardians of the whirling swords at the gates of the Temple of freedom of expression. We are invincible. We are forever. Expect us. Resistance is futile.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The irony here is, I actually am a Templar. I was part of the original Screaming Electron crew. The beauty of the baud. Knowledge is power. Welcome to the suburbs. ASCII on TelNET only. Long before browsers and search engines made an appearance. It's true that I am a genuine enigma. You will never know who I really am, or what I can really do. And I'm not the only one either. We are the guardians of the whirling swords at the gates of the Temple of freedom of expression. We are invincible. We are forever. Expect us. Resistance is futile.

You are Will Taggart, a crack smoking roofer from Ontario.

There enigma solved.
    I've been skating circles around you the entire time, psychomanthis. You didn't really think you were dealing with an amateur, did you? The last laugh is actually on you, kid. ;)
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I've been skating circles around you the entire time, psychomanthis. You didn't really think you were dealing with an amateur, did you? The last laugh is actually on you, kid. ;)

Uhuh. DOX me now faggot.
    Originally posted by Sophie Uhuh. DOX me now faggot.

If I really felt up to the "challenge", I could destroy your entire system permanently, so that you'd have to get new hardware. It wouldn't be hard either. One moment, you'd be clear sailing, and the next second, complete and utter disaster. But why would I bother with some delusional toddler-molester on teh Interbuttz? That would be a complete waste of my energy, time and creativity. You feel me, you fucking Totse traitor?
    Originally posted by -SpectraL If I really felt up to the "challenge", I could destroy your entire system permanently, so that you'd have to get new hardware. It wouldn't be hard either. One moment, you'd be clear sailing, and the next second, complete and utter disaster. But why would I bother with some delusional toddler-molester on teh Interbuttz? That would be a complete waste of my energy, time and creativity. You feel me, you fucking Totse traitor?

Nice duck and dive you impotent cuck.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The day I click a link anyone on this website ever posts is the day I'm a fucking derpadew.
Jump to Top