User Controls

The following users should kill themselves:

  1. #1
    Ghost Black Hole
    idk
  2. #2
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    But we love you?
  3. #3
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I don't want anyone on here to commit suicide really. We've lost too many people the past two years as it stands. Whether they were well liked or not. It doesn't matter, they were part of our community, and our radiance is diminished as a whole by the fading of their light...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  4. #4
    Ghost Black Hole
    They were just trying to hitch a ride on hallee boop

    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  5. #5
    I specifically want Sophie the disgusting filthy pedophile kidfucker to commit suicide.
  6. #6
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Joseph R. Biden Jr, 46th President of the United States of America I specifically want Sophie the disgusting filthy pedophile kidfucker to commit suicide.

    Kev/Vinny & Netstat put in a pit and forced to beat each other to death.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  7. #7
    netstat African Astronaut
    LOL
  8. #8
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Joseph R. Biden Jr, 46th President of the United States of America I specifically want Sophie the disgusting filthy pedophile kidfucker to commit suicide.

    Of course you would. Your feigned moral indignation regarding the subject of pedophilia or harming children does little to hide your truly vile and malicious personality.
  9. #9
    Originally posted by Sophie Of course you would. Your feigned moral indignation regarding the subject of pedophilia or harming children does little to hide your truly vile and malicious personality.

    Not many things are more vile or malicious than violating the innocence of children and setting upon them a gaze of impure intent.

    You are a monster.
  10. #10
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Joseph R. Biden Jr, 46th President of the United States of America Not many things are more vile or malicious than violating the innocence of children and setting upon them a gaze of impure intent.

    You are a monster.

    Funny you should say that, being a Muslim and all. How old was Aisha when she married your prophet? 6 Right? Then they fucked when she was 9. Never fucked a nine year old, seems to me your holy hobo was more monstrous than i've ever been. Going by your logic.
  11. #11
    Ghost Black Hole
  12. #12
    Originally posted by Sophie Funny you should say that, being a Muslim



    This was a weak attempt at a clapback. Try again.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  13. #13
    Ghost Black Hole
    This thread makes me want to kill myself
  14. #14
    Originally posted by Ghost This thread makes me want to kill myself

    Do it pussy.
  15. #15
    Ghost Black Hole
    Just kidding
  16. #16
    Originally posted by Ghost Just kidding

    Pussy
  17. #17
    Ghost Black Hole
    kikes are niggers
  18. #18
    Whites are niggers
  19. #19
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Joseph R. Biden Jr, 46th President of the United States of America Whites are niggers

    I need time to process this statement
  20. #20
    Ebola Cola Houston
    Originally posted by Ghost idk

    Fuck you. thats from Wizards a movie from 1977
Jump to Top