User Controls

Fuck everyone here

Bugz Space Nigga
    Everyone here is a piece of shit while given a better chance then others based on who they knew

Kill yourselves you pieces of shits
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    come do it yourself faggot
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Even me!?
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Originally posted by netstat

playing you a melancholic melody to help mediate your unstable mood

You're not funny, kill yourself.
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by netstat

playing you a melancholic melody to help mediate your unstable mood

he is never stable without a flesh flute to play
    lets ask robert if he can give him his
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Bugz Everyone here is a piece of shit while given a better chance then others based on who they knew

I thought you were leaving..
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bugz Everyone here is a piece of shit while given a better chance then others based on who they knew

what does he mean by this
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Ghost what does he mean by this

hes saying we didnt earn our place in life, that we are spoiled because we have connections. pretty rich coming from a boomer cunt who had the world handed to him and still ended up in poverty.
    Ghost Black Hole
    yeah man i didn't earn this welfare, it was handed to me. That's why they call it a hand out
    Kev Space Nigga
    his generation had welfare handed to them in the form of high wages, cheap housing and a guarantee of lifetime employment, things ours will never get.
    lol peedy can be kind of a twat but he's not bad all the time, he once bought me a pizza while on tc but I wasn't allowed to pick the pizza place and while we were having what I thought was a normal conversation watching a youtube video and he got visibly upset and started yelling at me "IS THIS THE GIRL THAT YOU RAPED?! IS THAT HER?!!"

I honestly can't tell if he's trolling or not.
    Originally posted by Kev his generation had welfare handed to them in the form of high wages, cheap housing and a guarantee of lifetime employment, things ours will never get.

weeel at least get the cheap housing with agenda 21

I like servailance american!

Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kev his generation had welfare handed to them in the form of high wages, cheap housing and a guarantee of lifetime employment, things ours will never get.

yeah but they didn't have computers which is why all old people are retards. Gen X'ers spent their youth DRIVING AROUND IN CAR LISTEN TO RADIO HAVE SEX GO TO WORK WATCH TV

Back then smart people read books or built computers and were made fun of by everyone else in society for not wanting to go outside and play FOOTBALL.

These people are so out of touch. They didn't care about computers or the internet when it came out until facebook took over peoples lives and they all had to learn computers to use facebook. You boomers didn't create this internet, we did.

And then you join our communities and online safe spaces to say what we do and say is wrong. Why don't you go to facebook and go look at cat cheesburger memes if you can't CHOP IT UP wit da real 1's BITCH
    edited for privacy

Rude.
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Ghost yeah but they didn't have computers which is why all old people are retards. Gen X'ers spent their youth DRIVING AROUND IN CAR LISTEN TO RADIO HAVE SEX GO TO WORK WATCH TV

Back then smart people read books or built computers and were made fun of by everyone else in society for not wanting to go outside and play FOOTBALL.

These people are so out of touch. They didn't care about computers or the internet when it came out until facebook took over peoples lives and they all had to learn computers to use facebook. You boomers didn't create this internet, we did.

And then you join our communities and online safe spaces to say what we do and say is wrong. Why don't you go to facebook and go look at cat cheesburger memes if you can't CHOP IT UP wit da real 1's BITCH

lol when i was growing up they all told me only pedos and con artists use the net for something other than business. now they are backpedaling and saying OUR GENERATION INVENTED DA INTERNETZ!

god what a useless generation, gas them like the roaches they are.
    edited for privacy
    Originally posted by Ghost Gen X'ers spent their youth DRIVING AROUND IN CAR LISTEN TO RADIO HAVE SEX GO TO WORK WATCH TV

The internet gained mass popularity starting in around 94/95...That was GenXers...not Mil-lennials. Mil-lennials were like 14yrs old then and using GenXer daddy's computer.
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson The internet gained mass popularity starting in around 94/95…That was GenXers…not Mil-lennials. Mil-lennials were like 14yrs old then and using GenXer daddy's computer.

guess who it gained mass popularity with mostly? teens, durr.
Jump to Top