User Controls

Happy christmas

Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    I looked through latest and didn't see it so this is the thread for christmas cheer and bragging about what your mulatto child got you.

Happy christmas, space nigga
    I'm spending the day getting high and drunk by myself, watching Harry Potter. Couldn't think of a better way to spend Christmas. Just gotta google how long to roast potatoes for and I'm golden

Happy Christmas everyone
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by reject I'm spending the day getting high and drunk by myself, watching Harry Potter. Couldn't think of a better way to spend Christmas. Just gotta google how long to roast potatoes for and I'm golden

Happy Christmas everyone

I was up all night to get some time with a girl from oz, the 11 hour difference kills me.
    And it'll be dinner with the family though my brother won't be here, he just proposed to his girlfriend.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Number13 I was up all night to get some time with a girl from oz, the 11 hour difference kills me.

Aww, isn't that sweet. But let's be real, you're never going to see each other. What, you expect someone to move across the globe for a hiki? As if she couldn't find someone around her geographical proximity. This is the harsh reality of life, no one is going to save you.
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Malice Aww, isn't that sweet. But let's be real, you're never going to see each other. What, you expect someone to move across the globe for a hiki? As if she couldn't find someone around her geographical proximity. This is the harsh reality of life, no one is going to save you.

You underestimate those super introverted chicks that would rather socialize online than in person. A lot of them are swamp donkeys, but every now and then you can find a diamond in the rough.
    Originally posted by Malice Aww, isn't that sweet. But let's be real, you're never going to see each other. What, you expect someone to move across the globe for a hiki? As if she couldn't find someone around her geographical proximity. This is the harsh reality of life, no one is going to save you.

Nah I don't expect anyone to love me, that's not gonna stop me enjoying christmas with my friends though even if they are half the world away.
    Lets see some pictures cutie ')
Jump to Top