User Controls

Just got a new job

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I start tomorrow working at a health food store helping a chef cook meals for pregnant women and their unborn. Seems like this could be game changer for me as it pays more than any job I've had before. I'm stoked, I cut back drinking dramasticly and I'm on my medication and feeling like I'm walking on sunshine, I hope it stays on the steady up roll. The owner literally hired me herself and says she likes my attitude.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 lol a man with herpes handling the food of pregnant women

'MERICA

okay lil dick larry.. non-sequitur. please try to stay on topic
    Originally posted by Lanny⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ thats only because she doesnt know you very well.

that is true, thats why I play it coy for my own advantage, doesn't everyone do that?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Good for you, sounds like a good gig that's beneficial for your community. I give it 6 weeks before you are banned from the premises
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Ok crack man

thats all you got lil dick larry? You should shave your head so you can look like the lil prick you really are.
    Never doubt Cream-Man
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Krotz you're a crackhead. Your new job won't last long enough to give your dad a 1 month break in paying your rent.

Why you moist towards me about that?

I'm not moist at all and i'm not a cracky, I laugh at how retarded your post are. Just because you say something over and over again doesn't make it true. But what will always be true is that you suffer from small man syndrome.
    Antifa Member African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Lanny⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ thats only because she doesnt know you very well.

They probably skipped the background check

Just like all the girls he's raped
    Reminder to always use a human condo when doing a rape
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Who wants to draw up some betting squares on how many days this lasts?
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    I feed pregnant women my man fat already they should hire me.
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Blisterbro you admitted to smoking crack. You admitted to taking money for jerking off in front of another guy. You admitted to opening up your asshole in exchange for drug money.

You're a crack boi

lol nah fool, the only thing i admitted to was smoking crack over ten years ago, doesn't make me a crack head to try it out. nice try lil dick larry
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe I feed pregnant women my man fat already they should hire me.

I think you mean you want their kids to suckle on your man boobs, you fucking nonce
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Blisterbro you admitted to smoking crack. You admitted to taking money for jerking off in front of another guy. You admitted to opening up your asshole in exchange for drug money.

You're a crack boi

Citations please. Where can we find this trove of "things Bill Krozby has done for money?"
Jump to Top