User Controls

I like what this guy is doing

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    his work actually reminds me of my own in a way or the way he approaches it at least and doesnt csre about criticism or being hired by studios.

Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Looks nothing like the childish, brain damaged excrement you draw.
    youre a brain dead retard. plenty of the nost popular artwork these days is childish just look at what polygon commissions:
    https://www.polygon.com/2021/2/8/22262979/video-games-releases-list-winter-2021

just shut your nouth as your domments are useless.
    and plenty of my stuff isnt even childish like thr female figures i did as well.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Looks nothing like the childish, brain damaged excrement you draw.

hey whats the cartoon movie you post of the cocknose with the bowl cut and glasses?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    i like this graphic desing

remember when i drew the csrtoon figure or the dentist for the trial assignment for that indy game studio? It turned out very similar to his work and not childish at all like the polygon commission i posted sbove retard.
    not replying to you Bill Krozby just the guy before.
    Originally posted by Wariat youre a brain dead retard. plenty of the nost popular artwork these days is childish just look at what polygon commissions:
    https://www.polygon.com/2021/2/8/22262979/video-games-releases-list-winter-2021

just shut your nouth as your domments are useless.

Brain dead retard?

Your grammar and punctuation is brain dead you fucking alchy bastard.

Have another drink.

WellHung Black Hole
    🤭
    how is my stuff childish retard?

the polygon stuff sbove is way more childish than any of my work.
    Originally posted by Wariat how is my stuff childish retard?

the polygon stuff sbove is way more childish than any of my work.

It makes no sense and the detail is wank. Some cunt with a ponytail has a bowl on their head with a baseball bat.

Wtf
    youre retarded. you have no taste in anything.
    it makes perfect sense and art doesnt have to make sense to normis like you. it makes perfect sense for what the original idea for it was.
    No one agrees bar cock nose, you have never been published so stfu.

Nonce.
    Have you ever hewrd of american baseball? thats what they wear on their heads and it isnt a bowl.
    it makes perfect sense it was meant to be a wordpress logo or fewture image. the client wanted females doing exactly what is shown or at least some of those things and i did all of them so it makes perfect sense for what it was mewnt for.
    That looks nothing like a baseball cap, more like a salad bowl you stupid nonce cunt.

Baseball caps have a brim.
    Anyway this was vectorized so traced in vector so you lose some details but gain some. if you actually knew anything sbout digital art youd know this moron.
    there is a brim if you look closely this was vectorized.
Jump to Top