User Controls

Darknet Ordering

plumpkatt1 Yung Blood
    I have been looking at a place called Brain Magic for the last year and have recently came across The People's Drug Store. Brain Magic is for psychedelics and you can get coke or heroin from the other. I am wondering if any of you have experiences with ordering? Are they legit for starters and will the cops be waiting at my mailbox?
    Originally posted by plumpkatt1 I have been looking at a place called Brain Magic for the last year and have recently came across The People's Drug Store. Brain Magic is for psychedelics and you can get coke or heroin from the other. I am wondering if any of you have experiences with ordering? Are they legit for starters and will the cops be waiting at my mailbox?

They can't charge you unless you sign for it.

So don't order anything that requires a signature, and if you unexpectedly get something that they're asking for a signature for, don't sign.
    plumpkatt1 Yung Blood
    Peoples Drug Store I believed makes you sign, They have tracking to ensure u get your order. That's what it says in their FAQ's at least. Brain Magic dont say. Both take bitcoin as payment.
    Originally posted by plumpkatt1 Peoples Drug Store I believed makes you sign, They have tracking to ensure u get your order. That's what it says in their FAQ's at least. Brain Magic dont say. Both take bitcoin as payment.

I would never order drugs from someone that requires a signature. You will have no way of knowing if it's a controlled delivery. And they can give you tracking without requiring a signature.
    plumpkatt1 Yung Blood
    What happens in you order it in another name but sign for it. Is it you that gets in trouble? If so, that is a way to get back at someone who you hate. Mail order some coke to their house......

Post last edited by plumpkatt1 at 2016-12-24T23:17:36.899173+00:00
    Originally posted by plumpkatt1 What happens in you order it in another name but sign for it. Is it you that gets in trouble? If so, that is a way to get back at someone who you hate. Mail order some coke to their house……

Even if it has a different name on it, if you sign for it, you're the one in trouble.

Ordering drugs to someone else's house wouldn't work as a revenge tactic unless you knew for sure that it was a setup

Post last edited by Actor at 2016-12-25T00:54:44.592419+00:00
    Some_guy Yung Blood
    If you have a clean house and zero evidence linking it to you it's the same thing as actually being innocent. Somebody mailing drugs to your address doesn't make you guilty of anything. Could be an enemy trying to get you trouble, someone using your adress as a drop, drug traffickers picking an address at random as a distractor, etc.

Post last edited by Some_guy at 2016-12-25T00:59:36.949527+00:00
    plumpkatt1 Yung Blood
    Well, hell. Someone order some stuff and have it delivered to me. I'll sign for it n play stupid. My place is clean....... Lol..... It can b my Christmas gift from secret santa.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    If this is a reputable source we boutta be drowning in dope boys
    plumpkatt1 Yung Blood
    And 85% coke.
    Originally posted by plumpkatt1 Well, hell. Someone order some stuff and have it delivered to me. I'll sign for it n play stupid. My place is clean……. Lol….. It can b my Christmas gift from secret santa.

Please don't sign for any drug-related packages. Just go on one of the bigger dark net markets and order something, most of them won't require a signature
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Its legit, get whatever you want.
    plumpkatt1 Yung Blood
    I found a place called beta Bay on the Dark Net. Awesome prices and all. Especially for acid.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    You seriously just learned about this? It seemed so odd to me that I didn’t assume you were a compete noob. I suppose everyone learns something for the first time. Darknet markets are excellent.
    plumpkatt1 Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Malice You seriously just learned about this? It seemed so odd to me that I didn’t assume you were a compete noob. I suppose everyone learns something for the first time. Darknet markets are excellent.

Yeah, I feel pretty stupid that I didnt discover this sooner...........
    The only drugs I ever bought on the street is coke, oxy, fentanyl, psychedelics and other stuff but I started using the darknet in 2014 to order meth, heroin and exotic drugs and ive never looked back.
    Originally posted by plumpkatt1 What happens in you order it in another name but sign for it. Is it you that gets in trouble? If so, that is a way to get back at someone who you hate. Mail order some coke to their house……

If you're signing for it, they already have a warrant. When you open that door they will bust into your house and arrest you.
    plumpkatt1 Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Discount Whore If you're signing for it, they already have a warrant. When you open that door they will bust into your house and arrest you.

I guess thats what VPN+Tor+PGP Encryption and priority mail(non signature required) are for.... Been doin my homework....

Post last edited by plumpkatt1 at 2016-12-28T10:44:19.877288+00:00
    bling bling Dark Matter
    tor is laced
Jump to Top