User Controls

I currently possess $1,620 in my checking account...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, i don't possess a savings account.
    can i borrow that 20
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood can i borrow that 20

if you tell me how much i'm worth in Canadian dollars, i will. 👍
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    damn bro..get ur paper up
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    that should get you a pound of weed!
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood can i borrow that 20

And can i get the rest? I'll send u (jigg's) noods
    Originally posted by WellHung if you tell me how much i'm worth in Canadian dollars, i will. 👍

a lot more than in USD thats for sure
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Probably around 2100 in cdn moolah. Either way you are essentially broke and living in poverty. February being a short month takes a toll on low income folks in a big way. Hope you make it through the month no worse for the wear
    2100 canadian will last about a month or two here depending on how much crack cocaine and milk you purchase.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    How u doing sudo?
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood 2100 canadian will last about a month or two here depending on how much crack cocaine and milk you purchase.

What? This is false. 2100 a month is below the poverty line, especially in major cities. If 30% of your income goes to housing you are poor as shit and ain't nobody finding a decent apartment for 700 that doesn't have bedbugs or isn't a closet in the middle of nowhere. Then there are things like groceries, gas and car insurance that eat up the rest of that very quickly. Literally nobody in North America in the 21st century can make 2100 last 2 months
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by tee hee hee And can i get the rest? I'll send u (jigg's) noods

Not only "No" but "HELL NO ! ! !"

I don't need to see that.

Hell, NOBODY SHOULD HAVE TO SEE THAT.
    Originally posted by tee hee hee How u doing sudo?

I'm taking it day by day wbu?
    Originally posted by Sudo What? This is false. 2100 a month is below the poverty line, especially in major cities. If 30% of your income goes to housing you are poor as shit and ain't nobody finding a decent apartment for 700 that doesn't have bedbugs or isn't a closet in the middle of nowhere. Then there are things like groceries, gas and car insurance that eat up the rest of that very quickly. Literally nobody in North America in the 21st century can make 2100 last 2 months

Rent and bills $1500 and $600 on food and drugs. I live comfortable on much less than this

You could probably make that $1500 last much longer if you stayed a cheap hostel or something, or just slept on the street. I don't know many motels that offer cheap monthly rates anymore but I have stayed at one before for a few hundred $$/month, it was pretty chill and across the street from an A&W and a fish and chips so I ate well.
    Ebola Cola Houston
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Rent and bills $1500 and $600 on food and drugs. I live comfortable on much less than this

You could probably make that $1500 last much longer if you stayed a cheap hostel or something, or just slept on the street. I don't know many motels that offer cheap monthly rates anymore but I have stayed at one before for a few hundred $$/month, it was pretty chill and across the street from an A&W and a fish and chips so I ate well.

A&W fresh Rootbeer is great. and their burgers are decent. they used to have crinkly fries. those are the best. I dont know of any other fast food that makes them.

I havn't seen one for a while.
Jump to Top