User Controls

What are you upto Space nigga?

Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    IV'ing some Heroin between my toes.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    drinking some wind wine
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    radiating beauty & truth
    trying to make the top part match the bottom part. I also just ate a bagel, halfway through a pot of coffee and gonna smoke weed in a minute.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood trying to make the top part match the bottom part. I also just ate a bagel, halfway through a pot of coffee and gonna smoke weed in a minute.

why did u wait so long to smoke? that's ridiculous.
    Originally posted by WellHung why did u wait so long to smoke? that's ridiculous.

only got one bowl left. not sure if I am gonna buy more today, I am killing the weed lately just KILLING it. smoked a quarter in 3 days LUL
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Working in my office again
    Finished watching Romanzo Criminale, what a great show.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I had some Midazolam for IV, in ampules. But i really hate injecting things. So i looked up the bioavailability and just opened an ampule drew it up into a syringe and sprayed the contents into my nose. Worked surprisingly well. Protip it's in some kind of saline solution, and salt water stings a bit. I wasn't expecting that.

Other than that i'm not up to much. I was going to download Doctor Death but i got stuck watching Youtube. Oh well.

Also, Midazolam is like the Crack Cocaine of benzos. It's pretty nice but wears off way too fast.
    blaster master victim of incest
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    Originally posted by Sophie I had some Midazolam for IV, in ampules. But i really hate injecting things.

wtf you should've slammed that shit
    Are there like stash containers that fit the anal cavity if SWIM wanted to move things?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by STER0S wtf you should've slammed that shit

Would you be mad if i posted three empty ampules? Lmao. Benzos aren't my DoC, if it was morphine i would have. I did slam some Midazolam when i first got it but it was a lot of hassle for little benefit. Nasal administration works just as well.
    Originally posted by blaster master Why dont you grow bro?

i have been thinking about it. Maybe when i get some more money
    Originally posted by Sophie Would you be mad if i posted three empty ampules? Lmao. Benzos aren't my DoC, if it was morphine i would have. I did slam some Midazolam when i first got it but it was a lot of hassle for little benefit. Nasal administration works just as well.
    Was going to go the zoo to look at niggers but fogot it's closed.

More to follow.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Petting Raven while my boyfriend makes me coffee
    Originally posted by CandyRein Petting Raven while my boyfriend makes me coffee

You have big boobies
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Just had rough sex ...it started off with cuddling and looking into each other’s eyes then soft kisses..

Then he pulled off my pants and ate my coochie ..then we had sex

Now we’re watching the Dark knight ..

More to follow ..
Jump to Top