User Controls

Robbing a bank

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    This is a mere fantasy. I imagine you'd have to stake out the target, practice walking to and from your getaway vehicle (best to use a bike) for some weeks before the real event. Wear clean, nice clothes that can come off easily over a more casual outfit so you can remove the robber-ware and put it into a backpack after you flee the scene. There's no need to cause a ruckus, it's better to simply hand the teller a note explaining your terms and keep that note. Then, exchange all of the bills at various retailers around the area before heading back home to enjoy the spoils.

Anybody have criticisms? What have I overlooked? What steps should I add to this?
    Look into that interview with a serial bank robber. He did it a fuck ton and didn't go to jail until he turned himself in. Didn't even use a mask of gun. Notes only. Act like a customer and just gave the note to the teller. Rather efficient and relatively little bullshit.
    Merlin Houston
    It's not the most intelligent way to get money, what are you going to get $5-10,000 while risking at least 10 years of your life. Smart people rob the bank from congress or at least the comfort of an office chair.

I'll oblige your fantasy though, I would target the armored car. I always think it would be fun to brake check them and come to a complete stop in a situation that corners them and see if they would pull an evasive maneuver. This for example was a crime of opportunity, but with planning there are situations like this all the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xx-3THfnHyM
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rob a mob bank like batman
    Originally posted by Merlin This for example was a crime of opportunity, but with planning there are situations like this all the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xx-3THfnHyM

Thats pretty fuckin crazy. No one even bats an eye at this guy taking shit off the truck. Could have been set up considering only fools would leave 1.6 million dollars in gold just sitting in an open truck.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    yo go 2 the counter wif a nine say pass out the money in 10s and fivez
    1.6 million in gold shavings, how would you even go about selling that? Melt it down, sure, but into what?
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Discount Whore 1.6 million in gold shavings, how would you even go about selling that? Melt it down, sure, but into what?

>metallurgy is rocket science

melt it into ingots with a mould you can buy at gander mtn?

Originally posted by cerakote >metallurgy is rocket science

melt it into ingots with a mould you can buy at gander mtn?

My question was more about "how the fuck are you going to sell 1.6 million in gold?"

The internet leaves too much of a trace, and I doubt many people are wanting to buy gold with btc although I'm sure if you find the right client you could get rid of large amounts of it fairly quickly. I mean that's a lot of gold to get rid of. Craigslist would probably help a lot I'm sure.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    trade ozs of goild for ozs of hash
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by bling bling trade ozs of goild for ozs of hash

Pretty steep if you ask me.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    if u gt like 24 bar of gold tho
    Semiazas Tuskegee Airman
    Zanick, don't they usually have the ink bursting shit? I'm also not sure what qualifies are armed robbery, which would matter a lot if you get caught.

But yeah, Malice is tight. Risk/reward ratio is badly not in your favor.
    Semiazas Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by thelittlestnigger Thats pretty fuckin crazy. No one even bats an eye at this guy taking shit off the truck. Could have been set up considering only fools would leave 1.6 million dollars in gold just sitting in an open truck.

People run all the time to catch the bus or what not. But they have a full face and body description and I would imagine a reward large enough hid own momma would turn him in.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    WWW.WAYTOFUNNY.COM
    Merlin Houston
    Originally posted by thelittlestnigger Thats pretty fuckin crazy. No one even bats an eye at this guy taking shit off the truck. Could have been set up considering only fools would leave 1.6 million dollars in gold just sitting in an open truck.

Yeah maybe, unless it was labeled "Gold" how did he know it wasn't a jar of pennies.
    This is how you rob a bank.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DApAb12xyQ
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Merlin Houston
    Originally posted by Clutch This is how you rob a bank.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DApAb12xyQ

Damn that "wrongly imprisoned for rape" guy looks completely broken.
    Originally posted by Merlin Damn that "wrongly imprisoned for rape" guy looks completely broken.

If a bitch ever falsely accused me of rape you know for damn sure afterwards she's getting legit raped
Jump to Top