User Controls

I hope everybody in TX dies.

Antifa Member African Astronaut
    I really do.

Don't care what race.

Don't care about their political opinion.

America would be better off if the entire state just froze to death.

I hope people start dying due to lack of clean water soon.

You know, like a 'shithole country'.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    😂😂😂😂
    it's just snow, what the fuck
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood it's just snow, what the fuck

Yeah but TX didn't do shit to winterize anything. They didn't think it would snow. You and me can have power and water during winter because our governments use our tax dollars to fund it. In Texas they just take the tax dollars. Like Flint.
    americans are just stupid.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood americans are just stupid.

No Moron.

You don't spend a billion dollars wrapping pipes and winterizing shit in an area that doesn't see a day like this for 140 fucking years.

they have seen snow before but this is like the Mountains of California or Colorado in the winter. I mean I have a ski jacket and I don't ski but I have it just in case I want to go up to Reno in the winter and get stuck waiting for roads to open. not sure if most texans do this.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bugz No Moron.

You don't spend a billion dollars wrapping pipes and winterizing shit in an area that doesn't see a day like this for 140 fucking years.

they have seen snow before but this is like the Mountains of California or Colorado in the winter. I mean I have a ski jacket and I don't ski but I have it just in case I want to go up to Reno in the winter and get stuck waiting for roads to open. not sure if most texans do this.

My pipes used to freeze all the time when I was a kid. you know what my mom would tell me? SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP!
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood My pipes used to freeze all the time when I was a kid. you know what my mom would tell me? SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP!

Suck it up? were you guys renting? who's paying the thousands to change those fuckers out if they break inside the walls.from the pressure on the outside.

It almost never snows here but it's got cold enough overnight where our pipes froze up and the fucker leaked outside and in my garage.

it can get cold in the bay area especially the inlands not 0 but well below freezing in the teens.
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood it's just snow, what the fuck

people are just panicking, otherwise it wouldn't be a problem at all. it freezes almost every year but doesn't usually snow. they actually do this every time it rains too.

every time it rains i hear sirens. ive heard people from new york say 'man, people here suck at driving even compared to new yorkers, that's saying a lot'

omgz water is coming out of the sky whats happeningggg aaaahhhhhh

it snows every year in the northern most part of the state, so i doubt those people would panic
    Originally posted by Bugz No Moron.

2011 they had a huge blizzard

This isn't the first time lmao
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz people are just panicking, otherwise it wouldn't be a problem at all. it freezes almost every year but doesn't usually snow. they actually do this every time it rains too.

every time it rains i hear sirens. ive heard people from new york say 'man, people here suck at driving even compared to new yorkers, that's saying a lot'

omgz water is coming out of the sky whats happeningggg aaaahhhhhh

it snows every year in the northern most part of the state, so i doubt those people would panic

Yah panic shut the electricity and water off lol
    ITS thE REPUBLICAN FAULT THAT IT SNOWED!!
    😭
    😭
    😭
    😭
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Antifa Member 2011 they had a huge blizzard

This isn't the first time lmao

I know this. The News hypes but it wasn't apparently like this. this is a real fucked situation because it's one after another. yet I looked at the weather map for central texas and it was supposed to hit 70s in a few days. so this shit will melt. the problem is it still might be cold af up in the northern states causing a drain on natural gas.

Biden is your friend. He wants to rid Petro
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood ITS thE REPUBLICAN FAULT THAT IT SNOWED!!
    😭
    😭
    😭
    😭

HAARP Redirect:
    It's real but will it blend?

Bugz Space Nigga
    But Will It Blend:

good blender
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Antifa Member I really do.

Don't care what race.

Don't care about their political opinion.

America would be better off if the entire state just froze to death.

I hope people start dying due to lack of clean water soon.

You know, like a 'shithole country'.

Don't worry, one day you'll have sex and all that pent up "rage at the world" will go away.
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Antifa Member Yah panic shut the electricity and water off lol

in my city it did for the most part. i lived in the woods for 6 years, i can shrug all this off, most people here are not used to cold weather. i have slept in the mud, in the rain, in below freezing temperatures so many times.

people panic and turn on an electric heater cause they're not used to being outside of their comfort zones. like i said before, a lot of the fire places in the houses here have been sealed shut or removed entirely which is retarded

anything that produces heat draws a shit-ton of amperage and so it'll tax the grid to the point where rolling blackouts are seen as necessary
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
Jump to Top